jetting questions

ok guys heres whats up last year I ran my stockers for most of the season..and they were tuned perect!

my bike was setup:

Gorr woods port

K@N filter w/air box no lid.

boysen carbon fiber reeds..

21cc domes

koltz oil 40;1 on 93

altitude 700ft

310 main

stock pilot

stock needle middle clip..

the bike ran awesome for more that a year like that...

well the end of summer I got my 28 mm keihin d slides and really didnt get to ride it..

Bike setup

v-force 3's

boss intakes

k@n pods

my needle is a n3a8?

pilot a 42

main 140?

is there anyway possible i can cross reference what i was running before into the keihin jetting? i know i know 150-160 on the main but everywhere around here is selling mains for $7 and pilots for $6.50 that is all my local shops prices...so I would like to atleast hit the nail once before I dish out $100 on jets and the another $100 on gas and oil.....

Here is a better price for some Main jets. That is were I got my jets when I bought my Keihin PWK33's. Just make sure you get 2. They are also Genuine Keihin Jets.

23.99 for 5 of them 150-152-155-158-160

http://www.denniskirk.com/jsp/tpl/product....0046&mmyId=

I would probaby get a set of #45 pilots too.

http://www.denniskirk.com/jsp/tpl/product....6135&mmyId=

yeah i have all the pilots i could ever need but the mains are hit and miss around here..I usually get my jets from dennis kirk also..lol but i need the mains either today or tomorrow gotta do some tuning when i get home from work hopefully i should get it about where i need and ill chime back in here.....

alright i got it up and going lastnight I sent DAJ a pm and he got back to me said i would probably be a 152 main and 48 pilot..i didnt change the jets that were in it which are...140 main 42 pilot and MJN needle middle clip..i fired it up the left plug was pukin on me but the right side pipe got hot fast so its lean over there... pulled the plug and it wet and clear then I had a carb start to overflow so i have to adjust my floats.....i still need to do some tweakin this evening but i sent the wife and buddy (whom by the way get this wonderful friday off work) to get jets which are...MAINS 148,150,152 and 48 pilots...so hopefully I can get this thing jetted in with what I am getiing...sound right? oh I already have Pilots 40,42,45,50