Check out ATVDRAGRACERS.com

Its a cool site nd its going to be huge.Nate got banned from planetsand nd is having problems with charlie ohton.bye bye planet sand now well have a nice site with no charlie.but keep it with no nude girls nate told me.

Correct me if Iam wrong but werent you one of the big supporters of PS when it went to a forced "donation" site?

Iam not huge into drag racing.. But anything against Charlie Ohton and his crooked ass site, Iam for..

RIPPEN

Correct me if Iam wrong but werent you one of the big supporters of PS when it went to a forced "donation" site?

Iam not huge into drag racing.. But anything against Charlie Ohton and his crooked ass site, Iam for..

RIPPEN

haha you're right I do remember that

haha you're right I do remember that

thats cool there is another site dedicated to drag racing...i refuse to donate to ps just because of how they went about making it a pay site...kinda like being kidnaped and held for ransom...and there is no way you could be telling anyone about the new site on ps...they would have the post deleted before it even was able to post...THATS WHAT HE GETS...good luck charlie

RIPPEN

How many other drag sites were there?I bet half this site prolly doesnt know what a DMX?No offense to anybody but PS was the site to go to if you want to read about drag bikes