to trust or not to trust a seller?

just would like to get some of you guys feedback on someone who is selling stuff on here. i did a ebay search on this guy and he is no longer allowed to sell on ebay and most of his feedback was lousy. looks like he has some nice stuff on here for sale but after reading ebay i am very leary now about buying from him. i have bought several things from the hq and no problem with anybody so far and i hate to see someone get burned let alone myself. should i out this seller and let everybody know about his ebay account or just see how it plays out? :confused:

I would like to say that could be anyone, but here at BHQ there are very few bad apples, and most guys here will let you know real quick if they think someone is shady or not. Just look at some of the people he sold stuff to, PM them, and see if they felt like the deal went as it shoulda.

Well, I guess that is your decision, I hate to see people get screwed over, but are you 100% it's the same guy. If it was the wrong person then that wouldn't be good for them at all. Check at the bottom of good sellers and bad sellers, see if he's already named.

yea that was my whole concern, didnt want to blame the wrong person and i did a search and only one thing come up and it was kinda of obscure and piggy backing on another bad sellers notification. this guy has never sold anything on hq and i think i am goin to pass on his items as much as i hate to.

we watch out for each other here, go with your gut. expose him here. so someone else don`t take it in the ass, if you are wrong or right, we will let you know.name names. the truth will come out.

This is what he sent me last night explaining his old ebay account. i have since looked at his new ebay account and he is 100 percent. everybody can make their own decision about whether to buy from him or not, i just didnt want myself or anyone else to get burned and i hope i havent offended anyone, thanks.

motocrossrider68

Find Member's Posts Re:seat, Yesterday, 10:55 PM

Rookie

Group: Members

Member No.: 19984

hey man let me explain about my old ebay account. i dont care if your buying this stuff from me or not but i just want you to know i never screw anyone out of their money. look at my current ebay account bansheebrofasho. its in my girlfriends name, amanda plaisted. what happened with my last one is me and my buddy came out with our business wasted racing and after selling stuff for about a year we started trying to push to many items and got backed up on shipping every thing and people thought we were taking their money. we have handeled everything through paypal but ebay could let me sell any more because of all the recent negative feed back. i had 100% feed back with like 400 numbers but we went to the dunes and got way too backed up and people started thinking we were stealing their money cuz it has been a week or so but after about a month we cleared everything up with paypal and got everyones money or item to them.. if you want to get the item and pay through paypal that is a real safe way to go becuase you can file a claim with them and they get your money out of the other persons account asap but you dont have to worrry about that. im not a scam artists. just changing some stuff on my banshee for memerial day and need some gas money so selling the stuff i dont need any more..