do a shot with me

Well guys im sitting here in the grage with you all with a huge freakin bottel of jack so lets do a shot

It was a week ago and me and the wife decided to get a divorce. We have ben together for along time. The kids were all hers to her first marriage as i cant have any kids. So therefor her kids went back to there dads. We wasnt going to have a messy divorce she told me i could have the house and all my stuff and i was kewl with that and even pretty kewl about the hole divorce. SO about a year ago my wife joined the army she finally got staioned in georgia. We had a moving company come in and take everyhting we own here. I kept a few bags of clothes and a lab top here for me and he kids. The kids and me couldnt leave yet because of a coustody battel between her and the x so we stayed behind. Today i got a phone call saying she SOLD my tools and banshees. I hve ben quiet for some time now and have never said or did anything to really get into trouble but to be honest i want to kill this woman as the phone call ended tonight she also sold all 24 guns that i sent down there she told me all i get is a house and a bag of clothes and as i hung up the phone the uncel of hers that we bought the house from told me i had 2 weeks to be out he wants the house back he denied the last 3 payments and is using that as a way to get me out of here wtf is next im thinking aand then it happened here comes the cops they want to c all the guns in the house yeee haaa here we go there was only 8 guns here and they were all regestered in my dads name so they couldnt touch them thank god her uncel called them and told them i had stolen guns and quad parts here hahahahah asshole i was clean as there are no stolen parts here nor guns that were hot. The biggest thing that kills me through this hole ordeal is she SOLD all my banshees and parts.

I know there is some woman on this site so to be nice about it WTF we cant live without you and we cant shoot you.

The divorce does hurt i am human

Evil, evil, women!!! ( I know...NOT all of them...especially Yamahamama!!) :beer: Bottoms up, brotha! Keep a cool head and an optimistic attitude...it's all we can do till they legalize shooting EX's...lol...Good luck,man!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well im new here but i maybe the oldest 1 here @ 47 years old i have been there was married for 13 years got My banshee new in 88 and loved it had jet skis build my hot rod and BOOM devorice came had to sell everything. Well my point is life goes on your still alive, hold your head high she will get hers someday. mine did she now is married to a drunk lives in a small trailer with 1 bedroom and life sucks for her and im loving it. you will get another shee someday hopefully soon good luck man and remember NO 1 CAN BEAT YOU BUT YOU SO KEEP YOUR HEAD HELD HIGH

heres my .02!! first off you need to bang any of her friends that you can, second do all that you can to legally pay her back, did i say legally?? lol.. after that is all done, enjoy being single, bang all the hotties that you can.. you said you can't have kids?? well neither can i, i had the snip snip done a while back and im lovin it!! i was in a long relationship(no not marriage,but) shit went sour for me.. was together for about 8 years, she started screwing around and powdering her nose at the same time.. long story short is that i realized that getting away from her was the best thing that has ever happened to me (not the worst as i first thought) it will get better soon for you man, and when it does it will be better than its ever been..

Bro, Im sorry for your loss. The only thing I can say is It will get better. Keep a strong faith in god and see the doors he will open for you. Put down the Bottle and Pick up the Bible.

Kaos: You must have never met a woman who you Love so much all you can do is dream of spending the rest of your life with her. Marriage is FAR from Retarded. My prayers go out to both of you, God loves us all.

thats the best advise anyone can give ..thats exactly what got me through 2 divorces