Where to buy?

Hello all,

I have almost finished my banshee build, but my last problem is with the geometry when standing.

I have already ordered a lonestar +2+1 stem, fast flexx handlebars AND ims blaster foot pegs(They go straight out of the frame, notforward like the stock ones)

So the bars will e more in front and pegs more in the rear, which is great. But its not standart and I cant find some final parts for it, can you please help me find a solution?

-The brake pedal and shifter will be too long with the blaster pegs. Where to buy shorter ones?

-The nerf bars and heel guards. Right now I have stock heel guards and some nerfbars, but neither will fit eith the blaster pegs - any advice/solution avaliable?

Thank you very much!

I just cut & welded the factory shifter & brake lever shorter; just cut then "scabbed" back an inch or so. I had old-school DG steel nerfs that mounted to the two footpeg mounting bolts, not sure if they offer any with that mounting style anymore or not...

Any blaster shifter will be about 2 inches shorter than the stock shifter. The brake pedal I dont know. I have blaster pegs on mine but I have a size 14 shoe so I left the stock stuff and it works perfect for me.

I just cut & welded the factory shifter & brake lever shorter; just cut then "scabbed" back an inch or so. I had old-school DG steel nerfs that mounted to the two footpeg mounting bolts, not sure if they offer any with that mounting style anymore or not...

U mean these: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Banshee-DG-...sspagenameZWDVW ?

That wouldn't solve the problem imo :-(

I have AC pro pegs that are relocated, there down a inch and back 2 inches.

Pro Design makes a short shifter for the banshee or you can use a Blaster

Hinson makes the short brake pedal

This set up really makes the banshee more tall person friendly.

F&F

I have AC pro pegs that are relocated, there down a inch and back 2 inches.

Pro Design makes a short shifter for the banshee or you can use a Blaster

Hinson makes the short brake pedal

This set up really makes the banshee more tall person friendly.

F&F

Thank you very much! Thats what I was looking for!

Im gonna buy these: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AC-Racing-B...sspagenameZWDVW

are these the relocated ones?

Plus, where can I buy Hindon shorter brake pedal ?

Thank you very much, your help is greatly appreciated!