PICS PICS PICS

NOS_350x

Well here ya go, My last race, Kicked ass the first half the race, Got tiered, 10 lap heats and 15 lap mains with around 55 sec lap times makes a LONG race.

I love this pic, pullin the front wheels off the ground in the middle of a turn, WOOT!!!

IMG_4897.jpg

This is suposto be a TT track??? WTF?

IMG_4895.jpg

IMG_4891.jpg

IMG_4878.jpg

IMG_4876.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest oz2216

Nice pics guys! I'm gonna try my shee dropped at the back only like yours 350x, how does it jump? You must have been surprised to come up to a jump on a TT? LOL!

Nice pics guys! I'm gonna try my shee dropped at the back only like yours 350x, how does it jump? You must have been surprised to come up to a jump on a TT? LOL!

If you look at the 4th pic, you will see my linkage hanging down i was bottoming out taking off and landing every jump. But i was out jumping just about everybody. Just felt like i slamed on the brakes EVERYTIME landing. If you look at the diffrent pics you will see, I set my front so i have 3 or 4 inches of up travel, This way when getting on the gass going into a wheelie like accleration i still maintain some sterring. I wasnt upset about the jumps, I dont like to jump but i will race anything, When the flag drops i dont care about anything elce but winning. I will ride on anything.