Low Ten Second 1/4 ATV Time Slip

SlowerThanYou

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats the bike that was on dirt wheels right???? if it was they gave you mad props they put on the article fastest banshee in the world. maybe not in those exact words but something like that. keep up the good work its good to see a 200lb plus rider lay down some fast times.

Yes it is.

Here's something I won a couple of weekends ago at a NHRA National Open Event.

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r143/BL...innerMedium.jpg

keep up the good work. it`s rough on asphalt 90% of the streetbikes hated us, most because they hated getting spanked by a small 2 stroke.the tech guys at atco were friends with my father and would give me fuckin hell teching in.

keep up the good work. it`s rough on asphalt 90% of the streetbikes hated us, most because they hated getting spanked by a small 2 stroke.the tech guys at atco were friends with my father and would give me fuckin hell teching in.

Thanks NYUK! You are right about the streetbikes. When we test the 1/8 mile in CA., they will not even line up with us. 1/4 mile we are starting to hold our own pretty good now.

This is our fourth year racing NHRA with the quad. Last weekend was a first (I think) for NHRA and we competed at a Divisional race in Fontana, CA. We are making headway with NHRA and have others that are doing the same with IHRA. Bryan

see them front brakes nj? wanna be fast? heat them tires.10 seconds is smokin.

LOL, you really want me to run front brakes huh. Well you will be happy to know that i am planning to put them back on. I'll post some soon.

Also: what does that front plate where the bumper would be do for you?

Very nice times Bryan you are great for our sport. What kind of 60's do you run in the 1/8?

Thanks, we run low 1.40s with our 1/4 mile set-up. Plan on working on the 1/8 mile set-up here in late June & July. I'm sure going back to alky would help us a bunch, but I've got spoiled/lazy with the race gas. Bryan

that bike is bad ass were do you race at?? i saw snowmobiles at fontana durng the winter nationals now that shit was crazy....never seen a banshee go down the track so next time you goto fontana let me know....ill be there

Our home track is Las Vegas, NV. We are planning on running the Sports Nationals in Fontana, CA. Oct.3-5 2008. We will also be testing 1/8 mile at Irwindale, CA. late June-July. Bryan

haha yeah ive seen this bike at the track and i got some pics of him at the track out here in vegas. that bike is one bad mofo. when i talked to him he had his 4 mil set up if i remember or maybe it was his 7 mill setup on his stock cylinders. still ran like a 11second something i dont remember i'll have to post the pics of his bike in the lanes launching and in the water box

MAD PROPS ON A BADASS BIKE MAN!

haha yeah ive seen this bike at the track and i got some pics of him at the track out here in vegas. that bike is one bad mofo. when i talked to him he had his 4 mil set up if i remember or maybe it was his 7 mill setup on his stock cylinders. still ran like a 11second something i dont remember i'll have to post the pics of his bike in the lanes launching and in the water box

MAD PROPS ON A BADASS BIKE MAN!

It used to be a stock cylinder, +7mm on alky and the best ET was 10.91. It ran consitent 11.0s, we still have the cylinders and put them on a couple of months ago. They went 11.09 on race gas.

• 6 months later...
The goal is 9's 1/4 and 5.9 1/8 on motor this year. We have always ran at higher altitude tracks and we have a pretty heavy quad/rider (550lbs. total). I'm looking to lose 30 lbs. and get me around 180 lbs. Plus, we are looking at going to a sea level track in Aug. if gas prices don't get to much higher. We might have to put it back on alky, that's where our good tune-up is. Bryan

Sorry to say Tedder or I didn't make the 9's or the 5's, but came close!

that's a sick quad,and your time slip,those times your laying down are very respectable especially for a twin cylinder .threes a lot more going on there than meets the eye.why don't yall run the power adders.a little spray should put it well in the 5's

i will have to say that's the best times i have seen yet personally from a quad.i do know the world record for a yamaha rd is in the mid 8's but the bike that produced that time don't weigh nothing.i cant remember the specs on it.the video of it is on everything 2 stroke.man i would spray the shit out of it be the first man in to the mid 5,s on a quad.or has it already been achieved, i don't know.that is a nasty ass looking quad and the pipes are knarley as hell looking.

what did you guys run? your times are still smokin for the motor size. it`s guys like you make me wanna strut my bike and hit the blacktop.

what did you guys run? your times are still smokin for the motor size. it`s guys like you make me wanna strut my bike and hit the blacktop.

NYUK, Tedder didn't improve on their 10.07 run, but put down a bunch of 10 teens. We worked on and improved our 1/8 mile set-up/times. I mainly bumped the thread up to help the new guy from Alaska. It would be great to have you hit the asphalt again and show us how it's done!

Bryan

Edited by SlowerThanYou