Any regrets?

JasonsBanshee

When I got my first Banshee I was very hesitant about cutting my front fenders. After I did it I loved it and will never own another bike with front fenders. I've never had the kahunas to cut the rear yet but I've been checking out the laker plastics and the drag cut look is really growing on me. Does anyone who cut their rears or went with precut rears regret it? What's the down side to cut rears if any? I do ride a lot of trails and may hit some light mud and water every now and then.

I have no regrets eather going with drag cut lakers front and back + my shee is pretty wide so it didn't make a diff if i had them or didn't and they just got in the way and looked gay anyways...i say cut them TODAY man!!! :biggrin:

Edited by savage420

Hey sorry for the chime in though whilst on the subject cutting? Do you get much coming up? I really only ride trail with a fair amount of mud and water. Though I love the look!

Hope u dont mind me asking Jason.

Thats all i ride is trails and shit with some mud and i don't get any more muddy than i did with the fenders on there :blush:

i think we need to call Myth Busters or something.. and have them do a test for us...

i see NO WAY to stay as clean, with fenders off, as you do with them on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

after a ride i look under my fenders and they are all CAKED with mud, gravel and all sorts of nasty shit, which most of would have ended up on me if the fenders were not there!!

dont make me call jaime hynemin

I know that my fenders keep alot of dirt/mud Off of me even being as wide as I am and dont get the bike as dirty. I would never cut my fenders for trail riding. Dune riding, well thats a diffrent story.