Nearly Monsoned at Haspin acres Banshee HQ member saves the day

I posted before about a j arm banshee i bought for 1,000. I checked all the fluids and gave it a good lube and decided it was time to put it to use at Haspin. Within 5 minutes the chain broke......New X-ring chain 80 bucks. Then the plugs fouled. Then a coolant line blew. All of which were things I fixed on the spot. The deal breaker was again losing spark on the Banshee after a complete electrical system replacement. As I was getting ready to load up and drive three hours home a Banshee HQ member Rollinrhino told me it sounded like my fly wheel keeper was off. How he could tell I didnt know but he talked me through taking the flywheel off and installing a new keeper. After the new keeper was on it ran better than it ever has.

Thanks to Rhino I got another 4 hours of riding in that day. The Banshee didnt give me any more trouble even after taking it on some very nasty trails........Thanks Banshee HQ

Edited by jugriggs

Big Rock is in Maysville KY. It's HUGE! There is 2,000 acres of trails, open fields and so much more. You can ride down by the Ohio River, climb the widow maker, or fly across open fields.

The pic in my sig was taken at big rock. And unlike Haspin, 4x4s are not welcome. It's quads and dirt bikes only.

http://www.bigrockoffroadpark.com