1/4 Mile Video

SlowerThanYou

Here is a video of testing new parts on Apr 18. The test didn't go very well and ended up with broken new parts. We managed to run a 10.70 @ 117 mph, with the problem. I replaced the new parts for the next day and ran substantially faster and hit 119 mph. I'm not giving up the ET! Bryan

Edited by SlowerThanYou

Bad ASS!!!

give us some details...motor, gearing...etc. Sounds damn good!

You have some kind of ignition interrupt on that?

OK here are some details that I can let out. Tedder & I trade a lot of 1/4 mile information and it has worked out good for the both of us.

443 cub on race gas with no additives or power adders. We run anywhere between a 2.05 - 2.17 ratio with 2.86 pri. gears and 20' American Racer tires. We use a multi stage lock-up for the clutch. On these runs we put in a new 1-6 override and it wouldn't shift into 2nd gear. So, we used the ignition kill and that's why we were running slow. Found out the next day that we broke 3 dogs of the gear. We put in our 1-4 manual 5 & 6 and put down a lot better numbers and hit 119 mph. The quad weighs 335lbs. (stock frame) and I weigh 210. Bryan

Ted is a great, great guy.... And now that it's past April 15th, I bet he's dying to get out to the strip.

Thanks for the info... FYI..keep your eye out for Whitaker's new tranny. He's coming out with a 1-6 dunable...

If that tranny comes out with no bugs or issues, it will be the hottest seller out...Hell, I'll get one just in case I ever get to ride asphalt.!!

Good lookin run...!!!

OK here are some details that I can let out. Tedder & I trade a lot of 1/4 mile information and it has worked out good for the both of us.

443 cub on race gas with no additives or power adders. We run anywhere between a 2.05 - 2.17 ratio with 2.86 pri. gears and 20' American Racer tires. We use a multi stage lock-up for the clutch. On these runs we put in a new 1-6 override and it wouldn't shift into 2nd gear. So, we used the ignition kill and that's why we were running slow. Found out the next day that we broke 3 dogs of the gear. We put in our 1-4 manual 5 & 6 and put down a lot better numbers and hit 119 mph. The quad weighs 335lbs. (stock frame) and I weigh 210. Bryan

That bike ripssss,I wanna drag some assphalt some time...Post some more vids of racing!!Thanks!Lowbuckracing

Ted is a great, great guy.... And now that it's past April 15th, I bet he's dying to get out to the strip.

Thanks for the info... FYI..keep your eye out for Whitaker's new tranny. He's coming out with a 1-6 dunable...

If that tranny comes out with no bugs or issues, it will be the hottest seller out...Hell, I'll get one just in case I ever get to ride asphalt.!!

Good lookin run...!!!

say.. what what ??? 1-6 dunable ??????

That is badass!!! I favorited that video, actually both of them, I love the asphalt but no one else does it around me to get into it, i run it as much as i can but when your by yourself kinda gets boring.

Again, kick ass video!!

Thanks everyone! We have made over 400 1/4 mile passes to get it to where it's at now.

The 2nd video I posted was a pretty cool video this guy made up for you tube. The times were not that fast, we were testing different new parts. Plus, we went back to race gas from alky and all our tune-up is on alky. It's way faster now on gas than our best time on alky. Bryan