Repo'd 06 Raptor 700

Clean it up, make sure it runs good...and replace the rear tires. If you don't make some money off that...I'd be severely disappointed.

KBB Retail around here is 5125.

Put an hour or two cleaning it up...100 bucks in tires. You should be able to pocket 1000 to 1800 no problem.

A local bank has a Raptor for sale that they have on repo. The plastic is a little rough and it needs back tires, but I think I might be able to buy it for $3000. I need to know if you guys think I might be able to turn it for a profit. Anyways let me know what you guys think.

If its the one in MI I have seen it go through for 3100 or 3700 (this was like 3 weeks ago) I dont think the bank is goan let it go that cheap, i was hoping to pick it up for 2000 but theres alot of interest in it and they couldn't get it started, i think due to the could, also the oil is so full on it that when up take the dip stick out oil pours out.

It is a nice looking machine and i would bid it up to 4000 if i had the money but good luck

Yes, you should get that Raptor. Like the other guys are saying, with just a little bit of work you could turn a good profit with selling it. I know around where I live you don't see one of those for sale for less than 5 thousand. They are popular quads, and you shouldn't have a problem making a quick sale.

I'd be all over that deal. Hell, those things are fun to ride too if you want to keep it. Save your Banshee wear and tear. I have seen those things sell on average for that year around 5K. Check Ebay and see what they auction off at.