Burgard Cycle..

endofitall9

Well,,I placed my order for my +2 steering stem from them on the april 4th its now the 17th.. Still no steering stem, Yesterday was the 5th time I have called them..Called 2 times this week alone. they keep telling me it will be here the next day and will not give me a direct answer. they are in PA and I'm in WV it should take 3 days tops with UPS ground to get here. I know because I ship shit out everyday...I even called UPS gave them My information and such to see if they have shipped it out(This was this morning) my buddy Tony said, Josh you should call back because we have nothing in our system of hat shipment......This is just straight up God Damn rediculous if I ever even get my steering stem in the next month or so... I will never ever do business with them again..BURGARD SUCKS DONKEY DICKS!!!!!!

If i would have known that they suck this big of ass i would have sepnt another $100 on the god forsaken lonestar or something...i hate a place that has shitty customer service..they will never get any more or my business I tried to call and cancel my order today but they wont answer thier phone........

Ok guys it looks as if Burgard redeemed theirselves....I got a phone call yesterday from them, however i didn't get to talk to them personally they left me a voice mail saying they are really sorry and they would ship it out to me next day air for free and i have it sittin here with me right now...its a nice piece....I'm happy with it....

• 4 months later...
Ok guys it looks as if Burgard redeemed theirselves....I got a phone call yesterday from them, however i didn't get to talk to them personally they left me a voice mail saying they are really sorry and they would ship it out to me next day air for free and i have it sittin here with me right now...its a nice piece....I'm happy with it....

Glad it worked out for you, I bought a 250R stem from them last year and luckily I got it quick. Did they send you a t-shirt too?