Dripping tranny oil

I put a case saver on a few weeks ago, it was the one off ebay and to install you have to take the three bolts out of the plasticcorver by the chain and install three new SS hex head bolts. I did this and tightened them really well but it seem that there is oil leaking form behind the case saver now, like i dont have a good seal, also that plastic cover popped off when installing the case saver, i put it back on right away but i dont know if that could have affected anything. any advise would be great.

lol i have no idea what ure talking about and im probally gonna say a bunsh of BS but have u cheaked the drain plug? (please dont try killing me if thats BS)

He is talking about the neutral switch cover...

meanv10, if your plastic one is cracked too much, it may be leaking. If it is, buy one of these: billet aluminum neutral switch cover and o-ring. :thumbsup:

The countershaft seal behind the sprocket may be leaking as well or instead of the neutral switch cover.