Killpecker Dunes BHQ Ride

theshee

Been chatting with 87sheerips, and I think its time to have a ride out here in Wyoming at KP. There is too many guys I chat with all the time that I dont even know in person. I was thinking June 20th through the 23rd would be a good set of dates. Snow will be done in wyoming, and the dunes will be pretty fresh. There is lots of space there and I know it would be a good time up there. I think I could get me, my bro, RIPPEN, hyperlite, and a bunch of their buddies to come up. Lets see how many people we get interested. Kaos, Kawiking, would be badassed if you fellas could come up.

Well, since we came up with this about 5 seconds ago.. I am tentatively in... I got the date down, and Im guna shoot for it. Whats an area code so I can mapquest it???

82901 is Rock Springs. Dunes are 10 miles north on US HWY 191 then 23 miles on dirt road. Don't know the county road number for sure.

And just get on I-80 and go 300 miles into Wyoming and you are there (Rock Springs anyway)

Edited by bonbon

Other dates we could try is do this as a 4th of July trip. Would be the 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th of July that way.... This date may work better.... Any opinions?

jd, thats like 22hrs for us!! wish it was alittle closer!

would be badassed if you michigan fellas could carpool and come down for the ride... be nice to kick it with you fellas.

jd, thats like 22hrs for us!! wish it was alittle closer!

SHIT!!! I just pulled up mapquest, thats ok man, If me, you, shayne, and like dave rode together that would be a blast. We could throw dan in thr bed even hahahah!!!

If we dont get more interest we may have to do something different. Actually thinking about doing a Little Sahara trip instead, would be closer for the michigan guys and a lot of us colorado and wyoming guys could go together.

I am not going unless you bring the chick from your avatar with you, and she does what she does best! :wub:

I think KP would be awesome on either date!!

lol.. I will see what I can do. I dont think we want to get any rock springs strippers to come dance for us, Ive driven by some of those clubs in Rock Springs before and heard horror stories about the "gummers" in there... :sick:

Yeah bro be cool as hell to go up and ride with you guys there, I think Jamey said Mellissa has her b-day on the 22nd so im not sure that is going to work out for him, but hopefully we can work something out so he can go. I really want to get back to KP this year, we have the VW buggy we want to mess around in up there.

I really want to get back to KP this year, we have the VW buggy we want to mess around in up there.

Dude...every time I am on HQ it seems like you have a new toy!! :woot: Is there any room up there at the ranch where I can work to get that kind of cash? :shrug:

Definetly want to get to ride up at KP with you guys and Jamey! Name a date and we'll be there!