Big thanks to Jeff at FAST racing!

Jayy

Hi, everyone. I just wanted to give a big thanks to Jeff at FAST for his awsome customer service. He is a top notch guy. He took the time to answer questions and give me tips on the parts I am ordering and mods I am doing. A lot of you know I am working on a Banshee/250R Hybrid MX framed shee. The chassis came from a member here (Broke) and I found an 03 motor to put in it. Things are going well with it, but I noticed I could not get my clutch into proper adjustment at the lever or at the adjuster on the clutch plate itself. I decided as time goes on and I do more mods to this motor I want a stout clutch that can take whatever I might add, so I went with the FAST racing clutch. I also picked up a modded shift star, softer spring for the detent roller, new gasket, grab it tool, sprocket, etc. The shifting was notchy on this motor to start with and neutral was hard to find (typical banshee). When I put this motor in the frame I had to cut 3 inchs off of the stock shift lever length and reweld it to get it where I needed it. That made the shifting even worse because I have less leverage to shift with. I am expecting this will make it great. Anyway, I am including a couple of pics of this crazy bike I was describing to Jeff in case he checks out this thread so he can see what I was describing to him. Thanks again, Jeff!!!

41008outlaw3.jpg

41008outlaw2.jpg

Its always nice to find a dealer with parts in stock and fast shipping.

I am seriously drooling over that YAMONDA R. I kinda wish I would have waited and got one of those frames first. Im am very pleased with how my Shee is setup and how it handels but that thing is IMO the perfect Machine.

Its always nice to find a dealer with parts in stock and fast shipping.

I am seriously drooling over that YAMONDA R. I kinda wish I would have waited and got one of those frames first. Im am very pleased with how my Shee is setup and how it handels but that thing is IMO the perfect Machine.

Thanks, Washburn. Yeah, Jeff is great and has awsome service. Thanks for the compliments on the bike. I am loving it so far, it is definitely different.