Time For the Truth

Alright, now i know that all of us banshee riders, fanatics, and owners love our 'shees but its about time we

tell the truth and get it over with.

Which quad do like (besides ur banshee) in all round. Looks, performance, reliabilty, sound, etc.

I personally like the yfz450 for looks. my freind has one with dual LTE pipes and the sound they make

is really cool-dont get me wrong, the banshee sounds Best and looks good to me but if i had to get another bike

for looks and sound it would have to be the yfz.

So wats urs? Tell us the 'pros' and 'cons' bwt ur banshee and the bike that u lyk.

(sory bwt the long post)

KashBanshee! :biggrin:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have to say either a KTM MX525 or the Polaris 525 Outlaw. Both are VERY badass machines (thanx to the KTM engines). It would be a hard choice between the two... so i had better get both :thumbsup:

If I ever decide to buy another 4 poke I think I'll go for the yfz 450.Ive rode the hondas,suzuki, and a kawi and I liked the yfz the best overall but like everything it also has its issues.To me they just dont feel right, I like a higher bar and to sit a little lower in the seat. They also have a nasty dead spot weather its piped and jetted or not which I think is curable with some type of tps bypass plug.For some the fuel injection would be the way to go but I still like to have a carb.The raptor is just too big for me, It feels like I'm driving a car. I liked the Suzuki and the Kawi but was not at all impressed with the Hondas other than the fact that I thought they were somewhat comfortable.

Kawi KFX450R... Yeah, okay, so I'm a bit biased... but my Kawi rips!!! With a full system, an EFI controller, and a new intake (they need those BAD), it is an animal!!! It handles better than my shee, and is almost as fast (maybe faster in some instances?)... Nothing sounds better than a 2-stroke wail to me, though, and the turbo-like feel when it comes on the pipe is freakin' addictiing, so a Shee will always have a spot in my garage... :cool:

I like this thread alot..Great idea..

This past weekend I rode the new 700r, Its okay but def wouldnt be my choice.. dont think it is everything its made up to be...

I have rode the honda 450 and the suzuki and I cant say enough about the suzuki...I lined up with alot of different bikes and i handed it to almost everyone on sunday riding that bike...responsive in every gear, smooth and very comfortable...and its great through whoops....

I think the new suzuki will be sitting next to the shee in the garage within the next month...I think im sold...I wanted a 4poker and thats the one for me..I dont like the honda at all..