Planet Sand does it again!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah.. I noticed that.. If I was a paying member.. I'd be pissed! Think about all the possible buyers in the classifieds that can't reply now... People are loosing alot of potential buyers on their items... Look at how many people here said they only go to browse the classifieds..

I can kinda agree with charging "something" for full access to the site... Atleast we're still allowed to read the posts unlike last time. What can ya do? :shrug:

hey steve you know what i want to know..........WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN THE COMPUTER SO EARLY............ :fakenopic::mage:

HA!!!!! I'm working! and trying to sell my CPI's... LOL

more business for the HQ!!! now we just got to hope that the fucking cry babies and shit tossers stay over there so we don't have abunch of bs coming over here.

LOL ya cuz there's no bs here right now :blink: :biggrin: j/k

My PS account still works and i haven't paid a dime?

I posted this from the Phoenix Craigslist yesterday. Apparently it's not a secret anymore.

Buyer Beware! Ohton Racing

Reply to: see below

Date: 2008-04-02, 6:44AM MST

Check with The Better Buisness Buero you,ll see for yourself. This guy will take your Quad and your money.He,ll give you a bunch of false promises and have it for months giving you nothing but excuses.He,s a proven lier, cheat and theif. He,ll even take the good parts off your bike and swap them for cheap ones.Check with anybody in the Quad community and you will here the same storys.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 627440551

Yeah man... I've bought so much stuff from off of there... I think a ton people will start posting over here soon.

i hope they do. that way when they start mouthing i can delete all their bullshit. most PS users are dickbags and id prefer they stay over there.

i hope they do. that way when they start mouthing i can delete all their bullshit. most PS users are dickbags and id prefer they stay over there.

ROFL...... my thoughts exactally :notworthy:

THIS SUCKS!!! I have never bought anything from over there but I just found exactly what I am looking for in the classifieds!!!! But there is no way that I will pay 25 bucks just to PM a guy to see if he still has something.

IS THERE ANYONE WHO HAS AN ACCOUNT OVER THERE THAT IS WILLING TO CONTACT HIM FOR ME??????

PLEASE!!!!!!

Just pm, if you are so kind.

thanks