CFM currently in Supirior cout of NC, need to make HQ aware..

CFM

Hey man im about to hit the sack tonight kinda been sick so if you need send me an email ill get back to you first thing in the mourning. alan@nccoates.com

Please edit your post so the spam bots wont get you and give me a call at your eariest convience.

Thanks, Scott

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been trying to get a hold of him for a week now, both phones go straight to voicemail.

I also left a message and no call back, he hasn't been on the forums since the 14th.

The longer this gets dragged out, and his less then steller communication to us on BHQ, really has me thinking I am getting ripped off!

i was told that his phone might be disconnected, but i dont believe that due to i can still leave messages on it, also he was on bansheehq yesterday with no post on updates or an answer to my last post on bearing carrier or sprocket and brake hubs in chrome and if they are going to be that newest style that he had pictures of

Yeah I see cfm all over the internet and forums of all kinds. I read his posts. He is a nice guy and an all around cool guy. BUT nice guys finish last in this dog eat dog world.....

And as for his fabrication business..... I donated $300 for a +4 swinger and all I got in return was about 13lbs of scrap metal. One of his welders was a drunk and I paid for it. Still pisses me off looking at this fubar swinger I'll never get to use. Not his fault, but still...something could be done. I'm sure he's still feeling the hurt from all those shitty swinger that went out about a 1.5-2 years ago.

Sorry about your rough times CFM! We all know that feeling...some better than others!

he is a very nice guy , ihave used him a few times, and if you do have a problem he corrects it rite away, only thing that has me a little worried this time is, i called him about 2 weeks ago. he said he had to call me back rite after work,he never called me back. i also left him a few messages and no call back , never responded to my post about the carriers and sprocket and brake hubs, and he was also on the other day with no update or response to the latest posts.

Im willing to bet hes just down right now, shit. for those who think there getting ripped put yourselves in his shoes. sure it sucks to think about money being gone with nothing in return (im waiting on fucking pocketbike parts for 2 months ago now) but CFM has done some great buisness with us so we should still support his ass for a little while longer. mabye go nail your girlfriend and imagine it cost you $500