RocketPipes BB COmplaints

Hey Guys,

Haven't been here in awhile. Bee getting some complaints about Rocket Pipes from the BBB. I dont and haven't Owned RP since late 04 early 05. Whomever is directing them to me is mistaken. I would appreciate making sure it is directed poperly to the owners in Texas. NOT Indiana.

Thank You,

Chris

I may start visiting more often, I've been contimplating a summer/fall build of a shee with a crotch rocket motor, but we'll see. Two little ones are slwly halting that A.T.M. Hell I can't even skydive without catching major flak.

Miss the site, whatever happened to the roudy Brooke, and the other non-conformers?

wedding.jpg

Holy, haven't seen you on here for a long time! What have you been doing all these months? You may not remember me since I was a noob not too long ago :laugh:

Hey Guys,

Haven't been here in awhile. Bee getting some complaints about Rocket Pipes from the BBB. I dont and haven't Owned RP since late 04 early 05. Whomever is directing them to me is mistaken. I would appreciate making sure it is directed poperly to the owners in Texas. NOT Indiana.

Thank You,

Chris

I may start visiting more often, I've been contimplating a summer/fall build of a shee with a crotch rocket motor, but we'll see. Two little ones are slwly halting that A.T.M. Hell I can't even skydive without catching major flak.

Miss the site, whatever happened to the roudy Brooke, and the other non-conformers?

Where in IN you at? Anderson area here.

Nah sorry Dinner I dont.

Of course NYUK did you think it'd ever die? Keep trail riding those CUBS!!

Hobart up in NWI.

Eh what are you gonna do trex, correct it and move on I suppose.

Yes, yes they were ;)

They are a good pipe, I had some problems with reliability of my welders(who didn't even weld the fvcking silencers!!) That guy actually just got outta prison about a month ago. But now there are far worse problems. Oh well.

I've just been relaxing, working on a few online ventures about to do some product launches (no not MLM Scam BS ;) ) Other than that the kids are keeping me busy, the youngest just had his first birthday this week, party was yesterday, talk about hectic. 100+ people for a year olds party sheesh.

Had blue icing on his cake, looked like a smurf when he got done and WIRED boy was he wired on that sugar.

ANyway take it easy fellas, I'll check in here and there. Either going to do a shee with a crotch rocket motor, buy a snowmobile and make it stupidly fast, or a jet ski stupidly fast. With a lake in every direction within 10 minutes I"m leaning to the jetski, but hell they freeze which would suit a snowmobile perfect too, hell I dont know.