i want my name off of this list asap!

suzuki2903

I do not need my name on this lisr because I did not scam anyone and would appreciate the threads being taken down! I guess you can say anyone is a scammer but im not sure that would be me because I did what i needed too given the situation.

wesw letsd bach him more? thats the childish attitude to have... im sure you will go far.

i sent what was suppost to be sent etc. its all on the other post even the pics of what was sent and he saw and wanted... some people are rediculous, i made everything right like i said from day one... oh well think what you want about me, but ive never screwed anyone over and never would.

wesw letsd bach him more? thats the childish attitude to have... im sure you will go far.

i sent what was suppost to be sent etc. its all on the other post even the pics of what was sent and he saw and wanted... some people are rediculous, i made everything right like i said from day one... oh well think what you want about me, but ive never screwed anyone over and never would.

Chris you said you are not a thief what about the boots I bought in Jan. that you cashed my money order or you said your girlfriend did , but NEVER sent the boots!!! You e-mailed that you would send my money back but of course that was a lie! so about not screwing anyone over , YOU ARE A THIEF & A LIAR [ boots where bought on ---riders.com] So Chris are you going to make it right or not , you will not respond back to my e-mails .