should i install

Not worth your time man, i always had problems with foam falling out of it or clogging, get a set of pods or just take off the lid if your wanting a little extra air flow. if u dont run in water or mud just get the pods though. get read of that bulky ass box, it looks like ass anyways and restricts ALOT.

If you run the UNI stock replacment style filter, you cannot get rid of the lid altogether, the lid holds the filter on. What i did was cut the center out of the lid so that the entire top was open as if there was no lid, but it would still retain the filter. I will try to get pics tomorrow. Worked great and you dont need to screw with the airbox vents. I think they are junk for the same reasons mentioned earlier. Or you could ditch the lid and get a proflow kit with clamp on filter. if you only ride sand or dry conditions, ditch the whole box and get K&N clamp pods. If you go the pod route, up your main jet size to a 320 -340 to start and lean down if needed.