For sale Section!

But I think once you decide to sell something here, you should have a set price and snap photos....or go to (Fe)eBay. If you don't have a digicam...that's OK, but stating pictures on request is lame.

My $.02 on this.

I agree. I abuse that rule though almost all the time because my camera works when it wants to and then the pics wont load onto my computer sometimes. When it comes to prices, I kinda suck at giving them too

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this thread is not to post about who is and who isnt a good bad seller...this is just simply to try and get some kind of rule to cut down on the bullshit that people post in the frosale section, I know NYUK is a good seller,and minkia is a good seller and trick2stroke is a good seller, Just too bad thats not what this thread is about so go post that in the feedback. this is just to make people stop posting 10 different posts for 10 parts.trying to sale stuff with no prices,make offer,no pictures ,pm me for price. IF YOUR GONNA SELL STUFF HERE:

Do's:

Pictures..

Price..

Location..

Don'ts:

Make offers....

Pm for Price....

10 posts for 10 different parts..

And so on if they don't abide by the rules as soon as you see it delete it..simple as that more shit will get sold,less space will be used, and you will actually make a deal alot quicker...

I would love to sell some things on here but i dont know how to. I know how to take a pic and tell you what it is and how much i just dont know how to get the pics on here and figure out how to ship it to the person who buys it. I also dont know how to get there money into my hands either.I have never did anyone wrong when i bought something off them i always payed for it right then and there. MY biggest thing is if i sell something to someone i want them to get it now so i wouldnt get a bad name as a seller/just seems like a hassel to me but ill figuret it out one day i guess

I would love to sell some things on here but i dont know how to. I know how to take a pic and tell you what it is and how much i just dont know how to get the pics on here and figure out how to ship it to the person who buys it. I also dont know how to get there money into my hands either.I have never did anyone wrong when i bought something off them i always payed for it right then and there. MY biggest thing is if i sell something to someone i want them to get it now so i wouldnt get a bad name as a seller/just seems like a hassel to me but ill figuret it out one day i guess

Upload your photos here: http://www.imageshack.us/

Click the browse button to upload your photo.

Choose the size, click host,

copy the link to your listing and viola!! You have your photo!!

You an set up a Paypal account for fund transfer.

Go to: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_...CFRb8iAodaFTFNA to set up an account.

Hope that helps.

Edited by jayzx750

I don't have that many post on here but I just got my first banshee a couple of months ago. then another one last week. I read on here everyday just to learn the in's and out's of my quad's. I getting ready to pay for a premium. Just so I'm helping the site out. I would say if your selling on here atleast have a premium account. Then maybe you will atleast be a site supporter. If your willing to pay for support then maybe you won't be a fly by night seller that just want your money and run. My .02 Thanks EZ

Upload your photos here: http://www.imageshack.us/

Click the browse button to upload your photo.

Choose the size, click host,

copy the link to your listing and viola!! You have your photo!!

You an set up a Paypal account for fund transfer.

Go to: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_...CFRb8iAodaFTFNA to set up an account.

Hope that helps.

yes it did thank you

Yeah then they always say i'll email you pics, come on just post the damn pics up and explain what your selling ya know confused0024.gif

Anybody reads this if they need someone to ask about a fellow member i'll be glad to help as well. I've delt with tons of people on here and haven't had one problem with anybody i have delt with.

The post count rule is not all what it is cracked up to be. I have belonged to several forums in the past that did this and it promoted "post whoring" (the practice of posting a smiley in a thread just to induce a high post count) and brings down the quality of the board.

What does work is time. You have to be a member of say...a minimum of 90 days to be able to list an item and also assign a moderator to the section of the sellables to police activity. This way everyone wins. The Post whores won't be so quick to smiley 3 pages of threads to be able to list anything.

Now on the pics rule. Would anyone buy anything without seeing it first? Even on Feebay I check the feedback of a seller before buying, here we don't get that chance, but we can ask about a member here in a thread and see what's up. Also, on Feebay I only buy from certain members. Usually those that have online stores are okay. My biggest beef with Feebay is that the little guy selling those wheels that he had "lying around for sometime" might be the one that stole your friends bike and is parting it out.

Edited by RollinRhino

The post count rule is not all what it is cracked up to be. I have belonged to several forums in the past that did this and it promoted "post whoring" (the practice of posting a smiley in a thread just to induce a high post count) and brings down the quality of the board.

What does work is time. You have to be a member of say...a minimum of 90 days to be able to list an item and also assign a moderator to the section of the sellables to police activity. This way everyone wins. The Post whores won't be so quick to smiley 3 pages of threads to be able to list anything.

Now on the pics rule. Would anyone buy anything without seeing it first? Even on Feebay I check the feedback of a seller before buying, here we don't get that chance, but we can ask about a member here in a thread and see what's up. Also, on Feebay I only buy from certain members. Usually those that have online stores are okay. My biggest beef with Feebay is that the little guy selling those wheels that he had "lying around for sometime" might be the one that stole your friends bike and is parting it out.

Well the thing about that 90 day rule wouldn't accomplish anything either. I'm sure when they sign up and go to sell something there gonna find out they can't until this date and most likely not post alot until that probation period is over than were back in the same boat someone selling something with 6 post and didn't talk to anybody during the probation period. I get what your saying though but that's my .02 cents on that. Do you agree?

Yeah then they always say i'll email you pics, come on just post the damn pics up and explain what your selling ya know confused0024.gif

Anybody reads this if they need someone to ask about a fellow member i'll be glad to help as well. I've delt with tons of people on here and haven't had one problem with anybody i have delt with.

Thanks KaosBanshee44, theres been times I needed to do this.

Well the thing about that 90 day rule wouldn't accomplish anything either. I'm sure when they sign up and go to sell something there gonna find out they can't until this date and most likely not post alot until that probation period is over than were back in the same boat someone selling something with 6 post and didn't talk to anybody during the probation period. I get what your saying though but that's my .02 cents on that. Do you agree?

Pretty much. It accomplishes the quick hits is about it. Almost anything is an improvement over selling stuff the same day you register.