Toomey T6 pipes Jetting Help

Hopefully I'm not throwing you in the wrong direction but it may be electrical. My plugs have looked great before but the bike has had a miss on the top end, specifically one cylinder would go out. I got some sand and water in my run switch and my bike did the exact same thing. Once I cleaned the contacts it went away. Also my other banshee acted like that when the coil was about to die. I think if your spark isn't strong enough the extra fuel and air under full throttle will put it out, but under partial throttle it will run fine. The best method to check a coil is to swap with a known good one. Sometimes they can test O.K. with a voltmeter but fail under load.

I think it could be my floats, I have checked them but dont know how to adjust them accurately. My bike isnt dumping gas anymore, its just this problem I am having. My current jetting right now is 310mains, 25pilots, 3rd clip on the needle, 1.5 turns on airscrew, and I have stock carbs with TORS removed. My needle was on the 4th clip down but i adjusted it to the 3rd clip and still no difference.

I have adjusted the air screws so many times. i just took it for a test ride and I revs out fine and clean when I have the choke pulled out. When I push the choke back in a rev it boggs out.

I have adjusted the air screws so many times. i just took it for a test ride and I revs out fine and clean when I have the choke pulled out. When I push the choke back in a rev it boggs out.

Bogs out where in the RPM & throttle position?

Needing the choke to run correctly means your jet(s) are lean.

It idles fine, but boggs out when I snap the throttle to rev the motor. So I guess that would be rpm. But when I pull the choke out it revs out cleanly. Could my floats have anything to do with it?

Make sure your gas line is flowing good. Check and make sure all of your vent lines are clear and open. Adjust your floats make sure they are set right. Put new plugs in. Also check and make sure your gas cap vent is working right (try taking off your gas cap and rev it up) Also is your gas good? Check your intakes and air boots and make sure they are not cracked

Hey guysi fixed it. The problem was that my flaots were out of adjustment and starving the bike for gas. Also I had to rejet to 280mains, 25pilot, needle 4th clip down and the plugs look great and it runs smooth now. Thanks, alot for your help.