Toomey T6 pipes Jetting Help

I have Toomey T6 pipes and silencers, stock carbs with tors removed, open air box with prodesign filter setup, everything else is stock. My jetting is curently 280main jet, 25pilot jet, needle middle clip.

The bike starts and idles fine, but mid-range and top-end the bike is breaking up. The current temp is about 40-5o degrees. I live in New Jersey, Please guys give me some jetting advice cause I need to have this thing ready by sunday. Thanks

my plugs seem to be a very very light brown not chocolate like they should be. I wil install some 310 mains witht the air screw 1.5 turns on the air screw to see how it runs. I had the 280 mains in before I removed the airbox lid.

Ok now one of my carbs is leaking fuel out of the bottom oveflow tube. I took the carb apart and replaced the float seat and the float needle with a brand new one. I also bent the little tab on the float just a little bit. Does adjusting the float without the measuring tool, risk the chance of leaning out and blowing the engine????????

Ok, now the bike idles fine, but when I rev the throttle to full quickly it begins to bog. When i rev iit up to full slowely it will not bogg but rev out cleanly. What is the cause of this and what do I need to change to get it run smoothly. My jetting is currently at 310mains, 25pilot, Needle 4th clip down, Air Screw 1.5 turns out. Stock Carbs with TORS Removed and slides installed properly. Please give some advice.

Yea my choke tube is on, I checked that. Leaning out the needle would be one clip up right??? Also my airbox is there but with no lid, prodesign filter set-up. Should my mains be at about a 290 jet????