F.A.S.T. RACING RAPTOR "THE ULTIMATE DUNE BIKE"

Yeah i had a hard time getting RNBRAD to come back with it and let someone else ride. lol He couldnt believe how fun and F.A.S.T. it was. Call 785-364-5325 to talk about it...

Isn't that the truth!!! Loved that bike, was a total blast to ride and I'd love to have it. I just don't have anytime to even ride the one I've got now. :sad: Anyone who buys it won't be dissapointed I guarantee it.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see you on here RNBRAD, where ya been? Its dune time and surely someone is ready to go F.A.S.T. ...........

Bump

Any trades like $1500-2,000 bikes PLUS cash for this beast??

Well i dont know what your thinking but we are talking a $6800 bike that i may trade for a $2000 bike and cash to make up the difference. If really interested ....call me! If you need to buy it cheaper i can start yanking parts off but i dont think you really want that.

hey jeff... whats ur bottom dollar...

:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

i hate that damn ..?

Yeah , banshee_99 wasted my time for sure with countless emails and phone calls all to no avale.

I do now have it on Craigslist to but it would only let me list it once, is there a way to list in other locations on craigslist? thanks guys..

Wish i could but i really need the money for new project. Anyone got there tax money back and ready to go F.A.S.T.??