need some bumper ideas

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heres a shot of my Duncan

duncanbumper-2.jpg

Nice bike bro, same red i want to do with my black plastics. Looks tight!

Hey man i was way slow to reply but its Albas pro comp bumper if i remember right. http://store.albaaction.com/shop/AL110-11X.html I painted mine black and it made it look worlds better i, not a fan of really shiny stuff.

sweet thats one of them i wanted to find out were to get.. tx. how do u like yurs??? at that price i cant goo wrong... i might goo back on my words with the dg v-pro bumper ... cuz my buddy might sell hes 07 shee and sell me hes v-pro fat series DG at a good price.. soo ya lol but who likes there tusk bumper???what other styles are out there ive seen the factory 43 bumper looks cool but pretty $$$ and never seen one mounted on shee .. maybe dmcbanshee can shim in.... f@ck every time i see that iron cross i like it more and more...... anyways tx boys keep em commin

I think the bumper we have on my husbands bike. :biggrin: :kiss: Please excuse the pink tag haha thats from Sand Dunes Frontier in Florence.

post-25071-1208992242_thumb.jpg

Edited by YamahaMama

for the $$ i dont find it worth it .....is it made out of steel??? or aluminium????if its made out of steel i can probably fab one up for free .....wont be chrome but still look the same

steel, got mine for $100 brand new..cant beat that for a quality legit bumper.. :cool:

The reason the Duncan bumpers are so pricey is that they are all hand made in the USA. They are also or used to be chromeoly. After they are built and hand welded the are triple chrome plated. Even with my dealer cost i think we got them for around 149.99 if that. They are there signature. All there quads run them and they look great. If you like running into people go with the PRM. I hit a boulder in a district 38 race head on and bent evreything but the bumper.

Ray

steel, got mine for $100 brand new..cant beat that for a quality legit bumper.. :cool:

thats a good deal imo

The reason the Duncan bumpers are so pricey is that they are all hand made in the USA. They are also or used to be chromeoly. After they are built and hand welded the are triple chrome plated. Even with my dealer cost i think we got them for around 149.99 if that. They are there signature. All there quads run them and they look great. If you like running into people go with the PRM. I hit a boulder in a district 38 race head on and bent evreything but the bumper.

Ray

uh well if its hand made, i can probably make one no problem with mesurments....only down fall is ide have to find the time to build it at work.....

Here is my IMS-ROLL ($89)with the AC skid plate ($79)

Ive always thought it was a sweet looking combination.

thats a pretty nice bumper....

Edited by monster_energy06