pro circuit...fatties?

i have searched more then 20 pages for over an hour so i dont want to hear the search reply. even if i found mostly what i was looking for id still like the latest crop of opinions. i wanna know stock which is better for all around use. i do not have porting plans, atleast in the near future, but wouldnt mind knowing what works there too. i do everything from fields, to dirt roads, woods, trails...everything. just looking for a solid improvement everywhere. i have riddin banshees with these pipes, but that was years ago. i just remember both being way better then stock (duh) thanks

PS: feel free to include t5s. im not looking for anything else but these three, so dont suggest any out of this group. i remember also being impressed with the t5s, especially the sound, but again years ago. thanks

We run fatty's on my dad's banshee.

I think they're a great pipe. Excellent mid-top end. Still lags bottom, but you'll find that with everything except maybe the dynoport. They sound real nice and crisp too.

The only place they aren't strong is build quality. Where the t5's feel real heavy and strong, the fatty's feel like they're made out of tin.

I actually hate t5's though, and don't know what the big deal with them is. As far as Procircut, I only know one person who had them and hated them, so he sold them and bought fatty's.

I have had t-5s and curently run pc imo I like the pcs better but i mainly ride tracks and feilds and a little sand. never had fatties but from what i hear good on a stock or lightly modded motor. the biggest difference in any of them shows up after several mods imo. I think almost all shees will be modded at some point in time so its a tough choice. for me I like pcs best of the 3 you are looking at