Whats been up with the site?

Hey everyone. I had to move the site to a brand new server. The one it was on was shared with some of my hosting customers and simply put, the BHQ demands its elbow room. In other words, it needed a server to itself. So I went out and got a brand new one.

More details to come along with some new enhancements in the near future.

My apologies for the downtime and any inconvenience it may have caused.

-Lee

Latley bansheeeHQ has ben down and up its worse than my dick up for 5 then down for a day. I was just wondring what the deal was.

Thanks

eddy that poor excuse for a dick, know your role and get to your glory hole and earn your keep.

just wanted to personally thank you Lee, you are the man. Dont know how much maintenance this place has needed in the last year or so, but I know it was a big hassle in the past. It's greatly appreciated.

On a side note, this is one of the most organized sites I've ever been on. Scotts.com just started a new forum program....and its such a pain in the ass. Everyone is complaining about it, and it seems that their isnt a lot the program can do to help make life easier.

Glad to see you're building a server community up still. It's a pretty cool thing to see.

One last thing. In the for sale section, its starting to blow up pretty big and stuff you have for sale doesnt stay in sight very long. Maybe we could spread it out to Banshees for sale, parts for sale, and non banshee stuff for sale (tools, rc trucks and all that good stuff. I'd say none of that, but a lot of us have stuff sometimes that we'd trade for tools or rc trucks, or have them to sell to buy banshee stuff)

Thanks man, its appreciated

just wanted to personally thank you Lee, you are the man. Dont know how much maintenance this place has needed in the last year or so, but I know it was a big hassle in the past. It's greatly appreciated.

On a side note, this is one of the most organized sites I've ever been on. Scotts.com just started a new forum program....and its such a pain in the ass. Everyone is complaining about it, and it seems that their isnt a lot the program can do to help make life easier.

Glad to see you're building a server community up still. It's a pretty cool thing to see.

One last thing. In the for sale section, its starting to blow up pretty big and stuff you have for sale doesnt stay in sight very long. Maybe we could spread it out to Banshees for sale, parts for sale, and non banshee stuff for sale (tools, rc trucks and all that good stuff. I'd say none of that, but a lot of us have stuff sometimes that we'd trade for tools or rc trucks, or have them to sell to buy banshee stuff)

Thanks man, its appreciated

Great idea on the For Sale section.