Here is my new plug chop

okay so it was 10 degrees celcius today, i will be riding about 25 degrees celcius which i dont know what is in F* degrees,

T-5s, Foam filter kit, 4000 feet, 250s and midle clip needle, lid off btw

i think they are close its really dark in one spot and somewhat dark in the other half, i am think that with an extra 15 degrees celcius it will be a bit righer correct, so from 58 degrees F to 76 degrees F is that going to make much of a differnece?

if they look to lean ill through in some 260s

IMG_0855.jpg

IMG_0858.jpg

IMG_0860.jpg

sorry if the pics are bad, its hard to get them that close

so do you think that the extra 15 degrees C is going to make enough of a difference or should i through in some 260s

so do you think that the extra 15 degrees C is going to make enough of a difference or should i through in some 260s

lets see thats a 27 degree differance? its possible but i'm not rocket scientist so its a total guess at this point. you could always try it and if not swap the jets once your out there

You can only run real lean once, but rich many, many times. This is a good question about plugs though. Temperature plays into the equation quite a bit. The plugs look good for now, I like to see a little more brown but those aren't bad. I have boxes and boxes of new B9exi's laying around so buy B8s are going to be an adventure for sure.

Someone on this board will know the answer to this so here it goes: Why not a colder plug? Will it really hurt the Banshee to run 9s?

You can only run real lean once, but rich many, many times. This is a good question about plugs though. Temperature plays into the equation quite a bit. The plugs look good for now, I like to see a little more brown but those aren't bad. I have boxes and boxes of new B9exi's laying around so buy B8s are going to be an adventure for sure.

Someone on this board will know the answer to this so here it goes: Why not a colder plug? Will it really hurt the Banshee to run 9s?

Im not sure about the anwser to that question, but its good to see another HQer close by, Im out in Avon maybe we could hook up and ride sometime. I take it you have a rhino too, Iv got a 06 rhino and 97 banshee we need to head out to MuleRidge sometime. Sorry 350BANSHEE350 didnt mean to jack your thread.