TITS in the AVIATOR

TexasBansheeMan

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol !!! did i get off topic again ??? screw it, i like this one better !!!!

patron is the bomb !!!! i bought a big bottle of the gold patron... went to work that night. when i got home , my wife and her friend used it to make margarites !!! i was so ,fuckn mad !!!!! we have 6-7 diffrent knds of tequila and they use patron !!!! WTF !!!!!

have u been ordering off the kids meal again... damn , this build sure is taking its toll on the ole wallet.

I really don't know where this is going i said i liked the 2 for 1 specials i'll drink the hell out of vodka tonics with a lime and he said i need to order off the kids menu, don't know if he's being a smartass or actually trying to tell me something.. :shrug:

I really don't know where this is going i said i liked the 2 for 1 specials i'll drink the hell out of vodka tonics with a lime and he said i need to order off the kids menu, don't know if he's being a smartass or actually trying to tell me something.. :shrug:

I had to re-read that a couple times too... I dont think Memo is being a dick, he is just saying to order a slushy off the kids menu, and bring a little bottle of Bacardi Silver Rum to dump in it. I think that is all he us saying...

shit, better get to work! :cool:

I had to re-read that a couple times too... I dont think Memo is being a dick, he is just saying to order a slushy off the kids menu, and bring a little bottle of Bacardi Silver Rum to dump in it. I think that is all he us saying...

shit, better get to work! :cool:

I guess cause it's cheaper, but i wouldn't be caught dead drinking out a sippie cup in a restaurant...lol

We kinda did this Back wards. We fought then got drunk..... Maybe this is how wars should be fought, Over a card table playing Quarters with a Handle of 40 creek. I'm done fighting on the HQ it will do NO GOOD. I went fishing with my fam and now just feel better. I needed some stress relief. Sorry guys was a little on the edge, 115hr a week from Jan 1ST till now. First real weekend off in a while. We can continue on the Best Drunk thread or take it back to the fight. Yalls choice but I'm just sittn back drinkin 40 creek w/ Water.

Best Drunk: 40 creek

Best Buzz: Grey Goose

Best Taste: CR

Best for the $$: Old Crow, or some Dickle

When all else Fails: WT 101

Don't Dog the Kiddie cups, Thats the Best way to leave the restaurant with your drink. Pour your kids in their sippie cup, and dump yours in their Kiddie cup from the restaurant. let the ol laddie drive home, and enjoy one on the way!

Ok guys I'm not one to Bitch about boobs, but its getting hard to sit here and show my Lil girl pics of her "Uuudddnnnn UUUUdddnnnnn's" She love Banshees and Motorcycles. Hell I potty trained her with a Dirt Wheels mag! This is here favorite place to look, Shes almost 2 and its getting harder by the day to let her sit here with me and enjoy our time on the HQ. All I am saying is this is too much...

So guys please tone it down some, I thought this was BansheeHQ show your quads, Not BOOBIEHQ where you show tits.

Thanks Guys my lil girl say's thanks!

if you dont like them on this site you definitely wouldn't like the ones on the r6 forum :yelrotflmao: