crank

Well here is a local company that sells aftermarket products, name brands like wiseco etc. They are importing new cranks, stroker long rods etc, they look like the wiseco and Hot Rods, but they come from Taiwan with no name. They say its the same company that makes cranks for some of the name brands. Hard to believe. Ok so for like $200 I can buy a brand new stroker crank, that is a dealer price, would you guys do it? I just don't like the "made in taiwan" part, but these days so much things is made in Taiwan, even my new Wiseco pistons that was imported from the states, the g pin wrapping says made in Taiwan, the piston is made in USA and the rings is made in Japan. Anything except taiwan... Please guys any comment?

Well here is a local company that sells aftermarket products, name brands like wiseco etc. They are importing new cranks, stroker long rods etc, they look like the wiseco and Hot Rods, but they come from Taiwan with no name. They say its the same company that makes cranks for some of the name brands. Hard to believe. Ok so for like $200 I can buy a brand new stroker crank, that is a dealer price, would you guys do it? I just don't like the "made in taiwan" part, but these days so much things is made in Taiwan, even my new Wiseco pistons that was imported from the states, the g pin wrapping says made in Taiwan, the piston is made in USA and the rings is made in Japan. Anything except taiwan... Please guys any comment?

I think Vito's cranks are made in Taiwan. I had one and it lasted long. In fact its in my friends motor now. At that price I'd try it.

Ask them what the name of the compnay in Taiwan is. There is a good chance I might know something about them. If I can give you some feeback on the manufacturer, then it might be worth $200. :geek:

Ask them what the name of the compnay in Taiwan is. There is a good chance I might know something about them. If I can give you some feeback on the manufacturer, then it might be worth $200. :geek:

I can get the company name, can you maybe pm the name for me please and the info you have, I will call the guy tomorrow and ask him.

I can get the company name, can you maybe pm the name for me please and the info you have, I will call the guy tomorrow and ask him.

I have a bunch of names and cotact infor for people in the rotating assembly business in the China area.......... So, no, I won't be PM'ing all that to you as it would take too long. :thumbsup: