Trail Tech?

And not sure if anyone else has had probs with chrome flaking form TT products.

They do come with a lifetime warranty but this will be the second time I have to send a light back. On a diff where TT sponsors, others complained about the same prob on their computers, I jumped on to address my issue & it was ignored.

Someone is definately effin' up in the plating dept, maybe someone pissed in the chrome tank lol...

Anyone else have problems with their finish?

And not sure if anyone else has had probs with chrome flaking form TT products.

They do come with a lifetime warranty but this will be the second time I have to send a light back. On a diff where TT sponsors, others complained about the same prob on their computers, I jumped on to address my issue & it was ignored.

Someone is definately effin' up in the plating dept, maybe someone pissed in the chrome tank lol...

Anyone else have problems with their finish?

I've had terrible luck with the quality of trail tech products.

Their flywheels are junk. They crack and cause problems running on about every YFZ 450 I have heard of running one at some time or another. Their lights, the chrome flakes off, I've sent my HID's back twice because of this, I finally just sold them on ebay when I got them back this last time. The connectors fall apart. Cheap, made in China crap IMO. They advertise their parts as billet aluminum when they are nothing more than cast crap with a cheap chrome finish.

I have sold a lot of trailtech computers in the past, I have a vapor myself, Its a pretty cool toy, but they have all sorts of issues, The speedo cable I have replaced ALL of the computers I sold, they have loads of issues and like said, the connectors is not a year old and they cracked. I have replaced my own one under warrenty 2 times!!! I have done lots of warrenty replacements. Like said its a cool toy, but they have to much issues. If mine will give any more problems I am going to throw it away. I bought it for the water temp gauge which is really accurate. I will just get a water temp gauge. Oh the rev counter on the 2 strokes is also not accurate.

I have had mine on my Predator for 8 months. Only issue so far was the interior battery is dead. No big deal, just doesn't hold memory. Speedo is .4 mph off of my GPS so it's pretty accurate. My lazer Stars on my Banshee look great still but I will keep an eye on the chrome flaking issue.