+2+1 or +3+1 arms for flat track

4stroker

on the short tracks run the rear at 50'' front at 54'' . Long tracks Irun 54'' front 54'' rear ... you just got to play around and find whats the best for that track your racing on i have a book that i write in for each time . That I race at I put down my gearing , tires, air press, tep for the day and ect.. so when I go back to that track I can get a my set up back out and go from that

I run 3+1+ a arms with a offset rim makes it 54'' in the front . I ran a

+4 axle with the G-fore +3 and half hubs, makes it 54'' out back . I ran elkas on the front made just for me (1600$) put the shee right down and still got tavel ( front is only like 3'' of the track ) . For the rear I run a stock swinger Im making a few poney under the seat with a yamaha R1 shock rebuilt by elka . I race in a pro open class with a alot of big names .. I can beat a rath built trx450 the guys all come up to me and ask me why my shee handles so make better then theres ... I said i dont know .. its fun passing the guys on the high side of the track them next lap putting her on the bottom .. oh can check out PGR sway bars a real must for flat track . only 250$ on ebay

adam where did you beat a rath trx 450? if you talking about dave i think he was ahead of you. along with mike. on the yfz. dave and i were on your ass on pretty much stock yfzs???

So...You have the exact width at the front and back! 54" Do you recommend having the exact width so?!

What's the stock measure of both front and back? Is it 46" at the back and 48 at the front? :ermm:

I was just getting ready to send this link to you.

adam where did you beat a rath trx 450? if you talking about dave i think he was ahead of you. along with mike. on the yfz. dave and i were on your ass on pretty much stock yfzs???

hey scott . it was at a race just down the road from me . no scott not david and them . i got a vido of me pasting you like you were stoped and same as mikey . but i also had water in my gas at that race . still beat you so . and your little drag race in the 1/4mil . is nothing man

hey scott . it was at a race just down the road from me . no scott not david and them . i got a vido of me pasting you like you were stoped and same as mikey . but i also had water in my gas at that race . still beat you so . and your little drag race in the 1/4mil . is nothing man

im on a stock 05??? you should of passed me if you didnt your shee is WEAK !!!! if i had as much money as you in my bike i would be ahead of you no prob !!!

im on a stock 05??? you should of passed me if you didnt your shee is WEAK !!!! if i had as much money as you in my bike i would be ahead of you no prob !!!

scott my banshee rips . in a 300 foot drag race im ripping 503cc yfz the guys got more money in his then jay does in his ,, and and 500 sumthing trx 450 done up for flattrack and drag with a lock up that pushing 65hp at the rear wheels i walk all over them at 3/8mil clay track too so shut the fuck up and try and beat me