Parting out 01 Banshee

I have a 2001 for parts. has coolhead, dg pipes and silencers, wiseco pistons (not sure bore,( prev. owner told me .20 over), and dome size) tearing down today so should have more info

I have to complete motors, one needs crank bearings the other im pretty sure does also but ive yet to tear down. Has blue and black gripper seat, blue race cut plastics, Some of the parts have been spraypainted by previous owner ( i can strip the paint if needed)

Everything seems to be straight and good useable shape other than the right side a arms have dents (still look straight and wheels is aligned but dents in right arms)

Ill get some pics of the parts today when i tear it down.

Let me know if you guys are interested in anything.

Im also parting out my parts yfz. Mostly complete minus what i used from it, no front shocks, rear caliper, or grab bar. Most of the rest i have is stock all in good shape. Bottom end has new hotrods crank w/ low hours.

Ill get pics and a complete list up asap

thanks

Edited by f4istunna

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm interested in your YFZ motor. What are you looking to get for it? Is it complete? What year is it?

Thanks,

Jason

I have 2 spare 05's

one has new hotrods crank, good cylinder, head has a few broken valves (topend is off)

other needs crank, good topend (disassembled and split)

I can put the good topend w/ the hotrods bottom end for a complete motor you would just need topend gaskets and bolt the top on.

Shoot me an offer if your interested and let me know which combination of parts

thanks

ya i have a few sets of oem yamaha rears $60 sound good for a pair?

ls ill send my #

thanks

im still working on a list of parts and pics on this. I planned on it today, got started then we ended up having freakish warm 60* weather in ohio lol so i just had to go out and ride.

Ill get pics up as soon as i can though.

yfz a arms have sale pending he supposed to paypal tom. when i get pics if it falls through ill let you know

Shoot me an offer on the cool head not really sure what to ask. Ive watched a few on ebay and got an idea but...

wheels....

Would you be willing to sell the 450 without the motor and tires but otherwise complete?.........

Would you be willing to sell the 450 without the motor and tires but otherwise complete?.........

i already sold a few things off of it and have a few parts pending but if you want i can make a list of whats left and maybe we can work a deal. Im in NE ohio where are you at?

i already sold a few things off of it and have a few parts pending but if you want i can make a list of whats left and maybe we can work a deal. Im in NE ohio where are you at?

I'm up in Victoria BC Cananda........35 miles north of seattle. Let me know what you have chassis wise. I want a complete frame , suspension and body work etc........don't need anything related to the motor besides the radiator