Supermoto questions?

LS1Inferno

I have never raced any kind of races before, but i have a pretty fast banshee, just bored, piped, jetted, stock suspension :(

but i want to know how hard is it, what kind of course am i looking at ETC.... I just would like to do it but dont want to get in over my head. Plus im in vegas so its not that far to drive.

I have never raced any kind of races before, but i have a pretty fast banshee, just bored, piped, jetted, stock suspension :(

but i want to know how hard is it, what kind of course am i looking at ETC.... I just would like to do it but dont want to get in over my head. Plus im in vegas so its not that far to drive.

Well suspension and a sway bar will make all the diffrence in the world. I say give it a shot see how it goes. you might have enoguh motor to pass all them 450's in the long straights.

ok supermoto is a mix of pavement and dirt. the pavement sections are like road courses to say it easy and the dirt sections are motocross based they have jumps woops. so your going to want to have a back ground in tt and motocross it is really hard because you have to have your bike set up for both sections and and know how to ride both types of conditions.I would say race in a really low class like a c class or how ever they set it up. but race with people of your riding ability too. well i would say go for it i wish they had something like that up here i would def go out for it! good luck hope this helped.

Derick

supermoto for atv's would be the real deal! up here all i have ever hered of is the supermoto dirtbike racing. as a matter of fact, im waiting on my DRZ400 SM to arrive at the dealership for puchase!

supermoto for atv's would be the real deal! up here all i have ever hered of is the supermoto dirtbike racing. as a matter of fact, im waiting on my DRZ400 SM to arrive at the dealership for puchase!

very cool "inthemail" ! what color did you get? you'll have to post up some pics when you take delivery of it!

• 3 weeks later...

theres a yeller one there with 334 clicks on it im trying to get ahold of but it doesnt look good anymore, i lost my fucking job as you know grinchy. (goddamnit)

i just sunk my last dollars into the shee chassis to get it up to par..... fuck, oh well one toy is better than 2 if you cant afford em both.

again, supermoto on 4 sounds awesome, i wish it would happen here. the banshee would be ideal for it!