30mm carbs....ebay.

wacko2000

I have them and I love them. They made a big difference over the stockers. Id say they added some power but more over added throttle response. They have a very snappy "right now" kinda response. In fact Id say they run better in technical trails then the stockers. You'll notice as soon as you bolt them up. Snap the thumb throttle a couple times and you can hear the difference. IMO they're the best sized carb for most applications. IMO 26's are too small for most of us but 33-35's are too big. This just opinion from my own research so take it for what you think its worth.

Im running a 50 and 162 at the present. Still dont htink Im jetted in perfect but Im getting close. I think I may end up back at a 165 main. Thniking of changing needles too. Alot of folks recommend the EEK and DEK needle. The ones my OKO's came with a J??..?

I bought them as soon as I got this quad. I love them, They will not come off. I wont take them off. CPW off of E-bay. CANT GO WRONG!

I second this motion. Awesome frikin carbs :evil:

I just like the fact that you can call a places like CPW and the people actually know what there talking about in depth...as to some parts places that have some dumb ass 20 year old blond on the phone and know nothing about anything. Dont get me wrong...i love the 20 year old dumb blonds just like the next guy, just not when dealing with parts for my toys... :cool:

Ni Im def not going to do that, Im goin to get a boss inatke also, do you think a boss intake 28mm will fit the 30mm oko well?

Yep it should work fine. The OD of the 30mm is the same as the OD of the 28mm iirc. Its just bored out ID. I have an old Wicked Racing intake for stock carbs and my 30's fit perfect. If you havent Id get some K&N pod filters for them. Unless you ride in water alot I think the pods w/outerwears are much better than any airbox setup.