how to get music on computer to play on outside speaker?

NYUK

:evil: i think he is talking about a wireless system....

try this site:

http://www.harmankardon.com/category.aspx?...=US&cat=MRP

dbr :thumbsup:

even with wireless you need to get the music to the reciever. I havent heard of anythign that will send the music right to the wireless bose speakers from a computer. but that doesnt mean its not out there. i wavent ever really looked to do it.

what cable? that plugs into what?

here is what i need. i have my computer set up in the back of my garage in an office. i want to be able to play music from my computer through hard wired outdoor speakers mounted on my house.

what do i need to buy? what components? what cable to connect it to the computer?

it depends on what sound out out you have on your computer. if you have the spdif or what ever its called, you just need the male to male on both sides. one for the computer one for the back of the bose reciver. you will want to put the sound into the aux or one of the inputs on the rear of the bose. then turn it on and go to that nput, then start the music on your computer and it should play as long as you have to right connection.

get a cable from walmart that has the headphone jack on one end and rca cables on the other. and use some rca cables to hook to your big stereo is what i did.

By far the easiest way to do it. Not audiophile quality sound, but your backyard probably isn't a concert hall either.

So it goes from headphone jack on PC to input on the tuner, and from there to your speakers. I also like the versatility of that setup as you can also plug in anything with a headphone style output.

By far the easiest way to do it. Not audiophile quality sound, but your backyard probably isn't a concert hall either.

So it goes from headphone jack on PC to input on the tuner, and from there to your speakers. I also like the versatility of that setup as you can also plug in anything with a headphone style output.

sound is good enough from me, sorry listen to mudvayne and shit dont really notice the super quality of sounds unless a speaker is blown. im usually jamming and what not.

lol

i dont have a beyond expensive sound system either. wish i did.

sound is good enough from me,

i dont have a beyond expensive sound system either. wish i did.

ya, i agree, some sound other than my ratchet is nice when working on things.

I don't one have one either, don't really have a use for one like RNBrad.