dmax1.jpg

dmax2.jpg

dmax3.jpg

dmax4.jpg

dmax5.jpg

dmax6.jpg

dmax7.jpg

dmax8.jpg

06 dmax, crew cab cloth interior, 41k when i bought it, put edge programmer on it, silverline 4inch exhaust on it. got windows tinted, line-x bed liner, soon to replace speakers and stereo.

rest of the truck came that way with bigger tires, grill guard, nerf bars, and b-w hide a hitch.

so far i love it. more power than i would ever thought for that big of a truck.

be lot easier and roomier going to the dunes.

truck is dirty cause the weather in ks has been pure shit lately.

the edge is nice i run it on level 5 for better mileage just dont put your foot into it. tranny dont seem to like that at all.

got 4miles per gal better by chipping and exh. cant bitch. when i pass i put it on level 3 the shift on the fly is nice.

just put your foot down 1/4 throttle and your at like 85mph in no time its unreal.

the edge is nice i run it on level 5 for better mileage just dont put your foot into it. tranny dont seem to like that at all.

got 4miles per gal better by chipping and exh. cant bitch. when i pass i put it on level 3 the shift on the fly is nice.

just put your foot down 1/4 throttle and your at like 85mph in no time its unreal.

Yea, I was thinking of getting the Edge when I was looking for chips...but I don't have the money right now to rebuild my tranny either,lol.

What are you getting MPG wise with the chip?

according to the computer 17.9 but my speedo is off by 3mph with those bigger tires. with out the chip the computer says 14.2 truck doesnt sound like its running very well with out it honestly. just purrs with it on.

Nice truck Wes! You will love the Dmax i know i luv mine. Hard as he$$ to keep em clean this year huh? Wettest winter we've had since 1949 they said on the news.

I have an 06 CC/SB 4x4 8" lift, 36s on 20s. I run the Magnaflow SS 4" straight pipe with cat delete and 5" MBRP SS tip dumped behind the rear axle, Diablo Predator programmer set on 85 horse. I went to Phoenix last week and averaged 20.4 MPG @ 81MPH hiway. Nice thing about the Predator is it's a plug and play. Return to factory settings for warranty work plus you can change tire size, gear ratio etc for speedo corrections. Mine is also black ( when clean, otherwise covered in mud from work )

I have an 06 CC/SB 4x4 8" lift, 36s on 20s. I run the Magnaflow SS 4" straight pipe with cat delete and 5" MBRP SS tip dumped behind the rear axle, Diablo Predator programmer set on 85 horse. I went to Phoenix last week and averaged 20.4 MPG @ 81MPH hiway. Nice thing about the Predator is it's a plug and play. Return to factory settings for warranty work plus you can change tire size, gear ratio etc for speedo corrections. Mine is also black ( when clean, otherwise covered in mud from work )

Might want to hand calculate your mileage as your Diablo programmer will throw your DIC off and make it read about 3-4 mpg higher. Anything over 80mph especially with 8"lift and 36" tires is not going to get 20.4 mpg unless you had a 50mhp tailwind. They do get great mileage though.

I never go by the DIC. Everything is done with a GPS and hand Calcd. We used actual map mileage, gals. used and speed with the GPS. 20.4 was best ( on the way home which is quite a bit downhill). If anybody has any ?s on their Dmaxs, check out dieselplace.com. Tons of Dmax info there.

Also I checked my speedo with 3 roadside radars in constrction sites, it is dead nuts with all 3 of them at 3 different speeds.

Lol,must be alot downhill. Great #s and awesome trucks!

i can get 20mpg if i drive 55, but who knows my truck must be goofy i dont see how it can get that at 80.

like at teh dunes shawn asked a guy with a jacked up powerstroke pulling a 38ft full tailgator trailer, with no wind ramp or anything and it was a tall trailer. he got 19mpg driving 80mph from kc pulling it.

havent seen a p.s get that mileage stock driving 55.

it was funny shawn was like this guy will inflate this numbers he sure the hell did.

not saying your getting 20 but hard to believe. but i have only had my truck for a month.