grade 8 bolts for stock carrier

Good luck man, I have already been down this road. They are yamaha bolts, nothing else fits that I could find. I put a lock washer and some locktite on there.

Ryan

there has to de something. Even if they are a slight bit smaller but stronger. I need to put a breaker bar on this thing with out it giving.

I used all-thread on my warrior way back in the day when I broke one. But the guy above is right, they are a specialized yamaha bolt. If you are stripping threads or breaking the bolts you are doing something wrong. If you follow the torque rating that's in the clymer manual they will hold just fine. I never had any trouble with banshee rear ends on any of the stockers I've had. You sure you don't have a bearing going out that's causing some drag on the unit and trying to twist it? Check your bearings, and check the two adjuster bolts on the bottom and make sure they are in good shape and adjusted correctly.

but yeah... all-thead if you need something right now. If you can wait, just order the OEM parts.