Truck issues

shee4speed

Click here

by the way its a 6.0 diesel.

HEY WHAT YEAR IS IT? IF THE MOTOR RUNS RUFF IT WILL SET THE CAM SENSOR CODE EVEN IF NOTHEN IS WRONG WITH IT, SO I WOULD NOT JUST PUT A CAN SENSOR IN IT. CHECK THE Y PIPES ON BACK OF THE TURBO. THOSE ARE BAD ABOUT TURBOS GOING BAD. LET KNOW IF YOU NEED PARTS, IAM A PARTS GUY FOR JOE COOPER FORD IN OKC ALL WE DO IS F250 AND UP.I HAVE ALL PARTS IN STOCK FOR 6.0

I HAVE THE BEST DEAL ON 6.0 INDJECTORS IN THE STATE.CALL ME IF YOU NEED ANY THING MY NAME IS ROBBIE PHONE# 1-800-749-9998 OR E-MAIL ME AT rbrown@joecoopertruckcenter.com

HEY WHAT YEAR IS IT? IF THE MOTOR RUNS RUFF IT WILL SET THE CAM SENSOR CODE EVEN IF NOTHEN IS WRONG WITH IT, SO I WOULD NOT JUST PUT A CAN SENSOR IN IT. CHECK THE Y PIPES ON BACK OF THE TURBO. THOSE ARE BAD ABOUT TURBOS GOING BAD. LET KNOW IF YOU NEED PARTS, IAM A PARTS GUY FOR JOE COOPER FORD IN OKC ALL WE DO IS F250 AND UP.I HAVE ALL PARTS IN STOCK FOR 6.0

I HAVE THE BEST DEAL ON 6.0 INDJECTORS IN THE STATE.CALL ME IF YOU NEED ANY THING MY NAME IS ROBBIE PHONE# 1-800-749-9998 OR E-MAIL ME AT rbrown@joecoopertruckcenter.com

thanks man, The y pipe is good (already cracked and replaced). now the truck barely starts and wont take any throttle. :shrug: goes in tuesday for service.

A buddy of mine had his truck shut off on him on the freeway while driving...come to find out it was the cam sensor...Ford has a recall outo n it and it didn't cost him a penny....hey was at 100k+ miles...This happened about 2 weeks ago.....Bansheeseat$$ works at a ford dealership and may know a bit more about the motors....hopefully he'll see this and give some insight.

A buddy of mine had his truck shut off on him on the freeway while driving...come to find out it was the cam sensor...Ford has a recall outo n it and it didn't cost him a penny....hey was at 100k+ miles...This happened about 2 weeks ago.....Bansheeseat$$ works at a ford dealership and may know a bit more about the motors....hopefully he'll see this and give some insight.

THE CAM SENSOR RECALL IS ONLY FOR THE 7.3 NOT THE 6.0.

I BET THE IPR OR THE ICP IS OUT. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU FIND OUT. THANKS ROBBIE

well just as suspected, HPOP went out. I'll be back on the road soon and to the dunes I will be! right now kinda sad though.

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s26/z4s...iggraybroke.jpg

THAT SUCKS AT LEAST IT RODE ON A FORD AND NOT A CHEVY. HAVE YOU HAD HEAD GASKETS OR EGR COOLER GO BAD YET? IF EGR COOLER GOES,PUT THE BLOCK OFF PLATES IN THERE AND HOLD ON. ONE HELL OF HP GAIN :evil: