fuck that, $70 for a flywheel puller?

inthemail

heres the email i just got this morning

On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 5:46 PM, <precisionracingparts@pa.net> wrote:

i took your canadian money rder to my bank today and they won't cash it

without charging me a processing fee which was 20 dollars so i need you to

call with a credit card number or pay through paypal at

precisionracingparts@pa.net 717 582 7250

what the fuck is that, first the guy rapes me on the shipping ($40 for a goddamn flywhee puller)

and then has the nerve to say he wants more money to cash my money order? its in american funds and the auction said money order is accepted. what should i do? anyone got a puller i can fucking BORROW? ill pay shipping both ways and need it for about a week.

Yah thats one shitty thing about living here in canada. I have been getting stuff from ebay for 3 years now and I have got some great deals and I have gotten ripped off bad. Its a gamble. I did learn one thing tho, If whatever you order is shipped UPS then you will get raped for it when it crosses the border and usually have to pay brokerage fees. When ever its shipped USPS it always takes a bit longer but i have never had to pay any extra fees. I have a yamaha dealer close to me and i think i paid 15 bucks or so for a puller. Are there no dealers near you?

heres the email i just got this morning

On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 5:46 PM, <precisionracingparts@pa.net> wrote:

i took your canadian money rder to my bank today and they won't cash it

without charging me a processing fee which was 20 dollars so i need you to

call with a credit card number or pay through paypal at

precisionracingparts@pa.net 717 582 7250

what the fuck is that, first the guy rapes me on the shipping ($40 for a goddamn flywhee puller)

and then has the nerve to say he wants more money to cash my money order? its in american funds and the auction said money order is accepted. what should i do? anyone got a puller i can fucking BORROW? ill pay shipping both ways and need it for about a week.

He probably is just stupid and doesn't know any better. Have him send it up in the mail and not with a package carrier. If you pay me through paypal, I will go get you one and send it to you. :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

go to any dealer that can get motovan stuff. 20$ for a motion pro one! its going to be there by the end of the week. you dont always save by ordering in the states IMO. I always check the motovan catalog online before I order something. when you calculate shipping and the 2 weeks delivery. I'd say tell that guy to fuck off and go get one localy! its not even worth the shipping price to borrow one and will need it more that one time trust me.

thanks guys. i gave a buddy of mine a joint for his. mine now.

goodcall on the motovan.... i forget about them all the time.

I haven't smoked a joint for years. Now I drink liquid weed. It's legal, but a lot more expensive and it makes you feel sick in the morning.

It seems the going rate for a flywheel puller is about $15. That $70 one must come stuffed with 3 $20 bills?

• 2 weeks later...