Complete 4mm RZ top end. $600

broke

Top end with 15 hours on it.

One cylinder has one slight mark in it, but you can still see all the crosshatch in the sleeves. One of the domes has a few small pits in it. The price reflects that it isn't perfect. I would have the top end looked over if I were putting it on my motor, but I do not believe there to be anything wrong with it.

12 port 4mm porting. Head has been cut to accept stroke, no spacers needed.

Comes with jugs, head, all PV hardware, servo, PV controller, CDI, Regulator, Harness, Battery Eliminator, Stator, Shaved Flywheel, flanges.

4mm crank can be included for an extra $300.

All prices are plus shipping.

ebay687.jpg

ebay686.jpg

ebay685.jpg

ebay684.jpg

Top end with 15 hours on it.

One cylinder has one slight mark in it, but you can still see all the crosshatch in the sleeves. One of the domes has a few small pits in it. The price reflects that it isn't perfect. I would have the top end looked over if I were putting it on my motor, but I do not believe there to be anything wrong with it.

12 port 4mm porting. Head has been cut to accept stroke, no spacers needed.

Comes with jugs, head, all PV hardware, servo, PV controller, CDI, Regulator, Harness, Battery Eliminator, Stator, Shaved Flywheel, flanges.

4mm crank can be included for an extra $300.

All prices are plus shipping.

ebay687.jpg

ebay686.jpg

ebay685.jpg

ebay684.jpg

What bore are these ? Do you have the old pistons?

Yes, I have the pistons, just forgot to mention them in the post. The bore is at 64.90mm.

Was this the motor in your red MX banshee?.........how come it quit running?

Also wondering what other parts you have left over from that quad.......I'm intrested in your carbs and crank

Was this the motor in your red MX banshee?.........how come it quit running?

Also wondering what other parts you have left over from that quad.......I'm intrested in your carbs and crank

Yes, it was. One of the carbs had an issue, it filled the crank case with oil. I kicked it over around 100 times trying to get it to start with the bad gas. I figure I flooded that side, fouled the plug and continued to make it worse. When I changed plugs, it would half ass pop, but that side was so flooded, without getting it out and running it, it wouldn't clean out before fouling the plug again. I felt stupid when I finally tore it apart, I wiped a coat of fresh oil off the dome on one side.

I am offering this at such a low price, just because I am not 100% sure of it. This could be parted out for quite a bit more, so I don't think I will ever see it again after it leaves. I have as much into the porting as I am asking for the whole thing. The scar in the sleeve I believe will hone out. It's not much, but I am trying to explain this motor the best I can.

I still have the crank, carbs were sold on Ebay.

The Harness will need to be rebuilt. I had to mount all the components in different places to fit the Outlaw frame. All the plugs are there, but some rewireing will need to be done. It includes an RZ manual for wiring purposes.

Edited by broke