Which antifreeze to use?

Jayy

Hello, guys. I am in the process of building a outlaw chassis bike and have just put the banshee motor in it. I have engine ice that I will use later on when everything is going, but want to run antifreeze for now. I have the distilled water to mix with it, but am wondering which type/brand of antifreeze is safe to use. Thanks for any suggestions.

Thanks, guys. I will use the engine ice eventually after I know everything is running ok and I wont need to drain it again. For now, I am just gonna use water and antifreeze 50/50 mix. Do I need to make sure it is safe for aluminum radiators? It seems like I heard that somewhere before, but may be wrong.

Thanks, guys. I will use the engine ice eventually after I know everything is running ok and I wont need to drain it again. For now, I am just gonna use water and antifreeze 50/50 mix. Do I need to make sure it is safe for aluminum radiators? It seems like I heard that somewhere before, but may be wrong.

If you buy the 50/50 stuff ur ok, if you get the concentrate stuff be sure to mix it with distilled water. the minerals in tap water are what really fuck up aluminum cores. Read the jug to be sure.