Whats your favorite past time beside shee's

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

before the Banshee was a KX , building computers and the RC HPI savage. just a few pics below. :biggrin:

100_1487.jpg

100_1486.jpg

Summerbreeze.jpg

whenskinturnsblue.jpg

lg-40883.jpg

Feb04201.jpg

Jan21155.jpg

i agree w/the r/c bit since its like the banshee w/alot of add on u can do although if u are new to it i wouldnt say a savage go for a traxxas revo or old school get a tmaxx go for a new one thouugh and break it in urself also the 3.5's are out now but if ur a patient person (which im not) i have heard talks of a 4.5 coming out around march!!!

I'll tell you what I hate....my wife.

- Doc

OUCH..... Married at 23 :sick: ..... how do you do it man?!? I have a 2 year old boy with my GF of 6 years... :ohmy: almost 7 actually. It's not easy, but i'm still holdin' out for a while longer. I don't know how you younger guys do it so early and keep your sanity :blink:

This is a shot of my Traxxas REVO. I have 2 REVOS and a nitro 4tec, and a tmaxx. This one is a 2.5 chassis with swept back A-arms and a 3.3 motor. Everything not needed like reverse, has been removed or lightened, and it has all the normal aluminum and titanium hopups. My other REVO is getting a picco .26 on a 3.3 chasis with just about everything titanium that Lunsford makes. I haven't been playing with it much lately, been spending all my free time on the Banshee. Plus they suck to tune and get to run consistantly when the temps are cold outside.

P1010145.jpg

I also love to play with my hotrod Dodge Cummins diesel. Black smoke makes me horny.

Edited by rubberneck