My Trans Am

LS1Inferno

man, lsx's is where it's at! Love the red T/A inferno, that's a good looking Cobra too sled. Check out ls1tech, it's the HQ for ls1's lol. I used to want a ws6 hood but when I lowered mine and got wheels, I didn't really care any more. Nothing special but here's some pics of mine....

937877598.jpg

937857430.jpg

and my recent CETA mod, I was worried about doing this my self but prep is the key!!

937888249.jpg

937888250.jpg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

man, lsx's is where it's at! Love the red T/A inferno, that's a good looking Cobra too sled. Check out ls1tech, it's the HQ for ls1's lol. I used to want a ws6 hood but when I lowered mine and got wheels, I didn't really care any more. Nothing special but here's some pics of mine....

937877598.jpg

937857430.jpg

and my recent CETA mod, I was worried about doing this my self but prep is the key!!

937888249.jpg

937888250.jpg

are those C6 wheels?? that car looks bad ass! i gotta give it to the LSX cars, those things are no joke when built up right.

I'd like to lower mine, but the roads here suck and the damn air dam hits the ground A LOT and VERY nearly the bumper.

Well it was suppose to be about 1.5" drop, but over time the springs are starting to sag. They are ST springs, I would highly recommend spending the extra money on a set with a better spring rate....Strano springs with Koni shocks, is suppose to be a very comfortable ride. They only provide about a 1" drop, but it'll ride a lot better than cheap ass springs/shock combo.

Yeah, they are C6 wheels...thanks for the compliments.