my full flight heim broke

kodie

The heims are junk,but so are all of them.Even that Uni ball design is a POS.Unless your running super moto or strickly MX,I would stay away form heims.Even dirt will destroy chromoly heims over time.The uniball looks like dirt and sand will be able to sit right in the pocket.I guarantee without a dustboot,the uniball wouldn't last as long as a conventional heim.

If your going to spend big money on A-arms,stay away from heims

I would venture to say 90% of factory a-arms are steel.

HEY GUYS,

IM IN THE MARKET FOR A ARMS AND I WAS LOOKING TOWARD THE WICKED BUT I HEAR SO MANY YA'S AND NA'S?? WHAT IS A GOOD AARM AND REASONABLE??

theres another failure for full flights, get rid of those POS arms and get some chromoly one. full flight is bullshit. those guys have so many problems with bent arms and broke hiems its rediculose

Yea, thats about the 1000th story I have heard about people full flights takin a shit on them

• 2 weeks later...

its all personal prefernece and expierence....some people post good stories and some post bad stories

just depends on who feels like posting

my buddy has a 95 with full flights and they've been on there 3 1/2 years and he beats the balls off that thing and not one problems yet

his brother in law purchased a set of asr and the 3rd day out jumping his quad he snapped the heim joint in 1/2

just depends what u wanna do