sprockets

I have a 99 with a boost bottle, filter, and t5 pipes I want to bring it to the mx track for a little fun what size sprockets (teeth) front and rear ,would you suggest ?

I don't know about what size teeth sprockets you need, but...I know a guy with a pit bike on a rigid that runs on nitro that will spank that MX banshee your talking about.....

Man....you must be bored, and going through PS Withdrawls.....

:biggrin:

I don't know about what size teeth sprockets you need, but...I know a guy with a pit bike on a rigid that runs on nitro that will spank that MX banshee your talking about.....

Man....you must be bored, and going through PS Withdrawls.....

:biggrin:

I dont know were you got mx banshee from I wrote and I quote "I want to take it to the mx track" ??????????????????????

I dont know were you got mx banshee from I wrote and I quote "I want to take it to the mx track" ??????????????????????

100% my fault. I have a friend on another forum, his exact screen name is scottytoohotty.

The site he freequents has been down all day, and I thought he came over here to screw around....seeings as how your name has only been a member for a short time and that was your third post.

Honest mistake, thought you were someone else trying to have fun with us....my bad....

100% my fault. I have a friend on another forum, his exact screen name is scottytoohotty.

The site he freequents has been down all day, and I thought he came over here to screw around....seeings as how your name has only been a member for a short time and that was your third post.

Honest mistake, thought you were someone else trying to have fun with us....my bad....

LOL :whistling:

guy asked a simple question.. no reason to be jerkoffs

That's funny....didn't you just get done running your mouth about something you don't have a clue on in that KFX thread?

That's what I thought....

I gave my reason, I apologized and it was an honest mistake. If I could delete my post, I would have. Planet Sand has a Scottytoohotty. He's from MI, he hangs with our crowd of racers....and Planet Sand was down almost all day yesterday. I thought he came here to poke fun and kid around with us. Simple, honest mistake....on my part, fully admitted that.

Loco...well, Loco is Loco.... I don't have to make excuses or reasons for him, he's a big boy....

man i wasnt even directing that towards you... i saw that you thought he was a buddy of yours.. im not a nazi like you dont worry..

all he did was ask for an opinon on gearing change and he couldnt even get an answer... poor guy probably quit, sold his banshee and bought a 4 stroke now, good job

Loco...well, Loco is Loco.... I don't have to make excuses or reasons for him, he's a big boy....

dave, look up there where scotty quoted you and put LOL :whistling:

i know who youre talking about from PS and i think its prolly him. anyway, i was just being stupid cuz i think he really is the one from PS.