White Lake, MI Sunday?

dajogejr

Well...gonna be out at White Lake Sunday...probably around noon or so. Won't be out all day, but I know JT is down....how bout it JD and crew?

damn would have loved too, but im over on the west side of the state!! Sometime soon though for sure.. Hope the bike ran good!

I saw the pictures of that; pretty gruesome to say the least. What happened?

Not sure....I know the end result is it popped my chain right off.

Some said the motor locked up, but I got it home and it started right up, shot of ether (methanol + cold = ether to start dead cold) and my plugs look good, no specs of metal.

I think he caught the side of the bank, it kicked him funny....and it went bad from there. Hard to say....

Either way, I still feel terrible about the whole ordeal, but Frank's a tough as hell guy...he's doing well, just gotta heal.

He did say he has some really GOOD MEDICINE from the hospital, so...they're making him nice and comfy...about all you can ask for.

you riding this weekend dave?

Nope...haven't done a thing to my bike since I got back.

I have to get more studs, fix the hole in the tire with a plate of some sort....that tube exposed will eventually pop. Maybe carpet??? LOL....

I'm not going to ride again without a new chain at the very least. I also have to find a new spot to drill for my engine stay....I'm 99% positive there's no hole in the cases, but I've yet to pull the whole cover off to see for myself.

No time, no money....it's just gonna sit for a while. I'm very happy with how it ran Sunday, though....seems everyone else was too, until the oops.....

I might swing by and ride sunday since we hit thw bay last sunday.i know friday I'm taking my girl to the bay teach her how to ride a clutch and sat I'm goin out on the bay.ill meet up with ya guys if I decide to go though for sure

I might swing by and ride sunday since we hit thw bay last sunday.i know friday I'm taking my girl to the bay teach her how to ride a clutch and sat I'm goin out on the bay.ill meet up with ya guys if I decide to go though for sure

don't mean to go off topic but I'm gonna be buyin some bb oof pipes next week or so...should I go with shearers or cpi's?

Dave or JT your welcome to use my tires if you need. They HOOK! Did you get a new frame? Saw the pics of the red frame bike on PS thought it might be you. Might be out this weekend with Don. Finally got his 7 running good. If nobody shows up at otter lake he's gonna mop up! We dont want that to happen do we?? LOL

Edited by Doug Austin

thanks doug,

I have the tires, and the studs, the holes are all drilled. I am just having one heck of a time getting the tires off the rims. I need to swing into the atv shop up town and have them bust um down for me.

If I get them going, I am gonna try um out on white lake this weekend.