?which pipes should i use?

kylechs04

I have an 89 banshee with cool head, 19cc domes, full port, timing advance, v-force reeds, dyno jet kit, .020 over wiseco prolites, welded crank. The bike currently has FMF gold series pipes, but i have a set of T5's laying around. I was told that it wont make much of a difference? what do you think?

if it were me i would put those t-5's on i have fmf's on my banshee and i like them but have only hered that they are shit, i am looking for a set of t-5's for my shee, they sound a hell of a lot better in my opinion and if im correct t-6's are for stock porting and t-5s are for ported engines i would throw them on and see what happens

if it were me i would put those t-5's on i have fmf's on my banshee and i like them but have only hered that they are shit, i am looking for a set of t-5's for my shee, they sound a hell of a lot better in my opinion and if im correct t-6's are for stock porting and t-5s are for ported engines i would throw them on and see what happens

yeah thats what i was thinking, if i can im going to try and just put the header pipes on and make them fit the FMF silincers because my T5 stingers are messed up bad

man i would ditch those fmf's i have had fmf's t5's t6's cpi's 2 into 1, lrd's, and i would stay with the t5's. thats whats on my bike.. also try to use the toomey silncers if you can, even if they look like shit, i would not mixmatch exhaust setups.. the t5 system sounds fucking sweet to.. nice!! good luck

i have heard over and over that the toomey pipes are better..........

i dont know for sure, but, i had a set of fmf gold series fatties on a

ported motor with stock carbs (tors removed) and i really liked the

way it sounded and ran.

you would be hard pressed to get me to believe that the toomeys are

that much better. if they are, i dont believe you'd be able to notice the

difference in the seat.

i think it is more of a preference (ford, chevy, dodge) thing.

just my .02 .

yeah thats what i was thinking, if i can im going to try and just put the header pipes on and make them fit the FMF silincers because my T5 stingers are messed up bad

Why not just order the stinger tubes from toomey? That way you will have a set of silencers to sell with the FMF pipes, instead of doing a hack job.

I think you should just put them on it's not like its alot of work, and you tell us what you think is better if you don't like them put the others back on problem solved

you should deff. go with the toomey t5's...there good personaly i think there somewhat better then the fmf

Why not just order the stinger tubes from toomey? That way you will have a set of silencers to sell with the FMF pipes, instead of doing a hack job.

that would work, but im looking at cutting back cost on buying the stingers, and the sparkys that i will have to buy. and im really not worried about the sound because my other banshee has T5's so if i wana hear the beautiful sound of t5s i can hop on that one.