Cool head instal

dj_diablo54

I know some people say air leak but from where, Any help would be awsome, I want to get this bike running so I can see what all my money has gotten me.

Make sure that the slides ar in the right carbs.

Just have the dune port on the cylyders and cool head that is all the mods that I had done. Did not re jet yet was going to do that after I got it running correctly. Should I have re jet before?

of course u have to rejet...

what pipes you have...

give us a full mod list ad well help u rejet...

but no way ur gunna get '' it running correctly'' b4 you jet it..

if u dident have the port i would of started... but that port job requires alot more air/fuel...

wait for some1 with more EXP with port jobs to chime in abotu the jetting...

but i have basicly the same mods less the duneport and im at 300 mains ad toomey needles on 4th clip

Did you check the parking break? Unplug the TORS System? I would start by putting bigger piolets and main jets in your carbs its probably starving. Also start it up and spray carb cleaner around the head and intakes and see if it revs real high if it does you have an air leak.

Did you check the parking break? Unplug the TORS System? I would start by putting bigger piolets and main jets in your carbs its probably starving. Also start it up and spray carb cleaner around the head and intakes and see if it revs real high if it does you have an air leak.

we figured it out.... he needs o RE-jet...

• 2 weeks later...